Sept 11 NEW STORE NEWS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The Password change problem is still with us. They still can't believe it is happening but they will use one of my accounts tonight and try it for themselves with an account that is failing - keep your fingers crossed.

For people who don't have a long history of ordering from Smitty's Pen Works. You might want to just go ahead and register as a new customer. If you do, I would use a different email address and I would not make your username and email address the same. You can choose an easy to remember user name like your IAP ID. If you are a member of Smittys Club and open a new account - don't buy anything but let me know you've opened a new account so I can get the new account into Smitty's Club.

Everything else seems to be working fine - you might be limited to Visa and Mastercard for direct checkout with credit cards. You can however, go to paypal and pay there with a credit card. You don't need a paypal account to do this if you don't have one.

There is a 10% off regular prices for non members of Smitty's Club and a whopping 15% off Smitty's club prices for members. I'm going to hold this as long as I can because of the store problems but a number of items are in short supply.

s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom