Selling while store is closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Right now the store is open.
If you really want to get an order in...Please email me with what you want and I'll send you a paypal invoice. Prices will be current catalog prices and will not include the special price I'll be featuring when the new store is finally ready. use email smittyspenworks@gmail.com

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The store seems to accept PayPal now but not credit cards. The change password does not work for some customers, mainly those who had used their email address as their username in the other store. If you check out using PayPal you can pay there with your Credit Card.

Last edited:

Signguy

Sorry to say I can't log in either, Smitty. My log in is an email address.

Let us know when they come up with a fix and I'll try again.

Perhaps we should just re-sign up for the club and Crete a whole new username and password?

Erik

kovalcik

I cannot login using Chrome or Firefox with windows 7. I have done the change password thing 2x, but no luck.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I cannot login using Chrome or Firefox with windows 7. I have done the change password thing 2x, but no luck.
If your username is an email address - that will happen it will let you change the PW but you still won't be able to login. We're working that issue.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
name change.

I would be happy to change my login to a non-email one if that is of any help.
You can't just change your username....the store does not support that.

You have to register with a new username. And all of your previous order info will be lost to you - I'll still have it but you won't be able to get to it. You would also have to wait before buying anything if you are a smitty's club member because I'll have to make the new signin a member for you to get the prices.

So if you do register again let me know so I can get you changed to get the Smitty's Club Prices.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It depends

I think you are in a better position to assess your needs than I am. Here is what I can tell you to help you decide:

As of about 4am EST the developers were saying there is no problem. I am disagreeing with that so we'll have to wait to see what happens tonight.

If you register as a new customer...you will lose access to your previous order history. I will still have it.

Unless you have a different email address than the one in your former store you won't be simply able to reregister because the store will tell you it already has a customer using that email. If you have more than one email address you'll need to use a different one.

If you do change, you will have to wait for me to modify your new registration to make you part of Smitty's Club or you won't get club prices.

With that in mind whatever you decide is ok with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom