SALE SPW CLASSIC VINTAGE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SOLD OUT

I'VE TAKEN A WRITE OFF ON THESE SO THEY ARE FOR SALE WELL BELOW THE WHOLESALE COST
While taking inventory I found 350 SPW Classic Vintage kits that didn't get sold on the close-out these are in Gold Ti, And they include the bonus that each kit contains the parts required to make either a rollerball or a fountain pen and the design allows for a quick and easy conversion from one to the other. They are priced with no refill and no ink Cartridge at $27.50 for 10 kits - Shipped (NEW LOWER PRICE). These are fully compatible with the original PSI Classic they do require a tenon be turned. They are in the Store Under SPW PEN KITS

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Sent an order for same... never worry about quality when I buy from Smitty's!
PSI gets $10.60 each plus shipping for these is quanties of 5 and they don't have Gold Tn finish, just 24K, Chrome and a black eanmel with 24K - these will wear better.

duncsuss

I can't find them either ... I was going to add some to the order I placed earlier today.

Oh well, can't win every time :)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I had to stop sales to make sure I didn't over sell there might be a few sets left. If there are they'll open again later today. They went faster than expected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom