SALE RIGHT NOW

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty:
Do you get 3 LeRoi Elegant LB kits for $20? Does that apply to either finish?

Thank you

LE ROI ELEGANT LB SETS - SCM ONLY are on sale for 20% off the listed price. There was an error in the listing.

That makes them $6.00 and $6.80 depending on finish.

Argo13

Smitty,

When I went to check out the discount on these kits did not show up. Let me know if it am doing something wrong.

I thought my membership had run out but I have a month left.

Jason

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty,

When I went to check out the discount on these kits did not show up. Let me know if it am doing something wrong.

Jason

LE ROI ELEGANT LB SETS - SCM ONLY is the listing. There was a mistake in the listing so the discount didn't get applied. That should be fixed. If it doesn't put the discount in when you check out, I will fix it and refund any over payment,

Argo13

Smitty,

Jason

LE ROI ELEGANT LB SETS - SCM ONLY is the listing. There was a mistake in the listing so the discount didn't get applied. That should be fixed. If it doesn't put the discount in when you check out, I will fix it and refund any over payment,

When I logged in this morning. The discount was there. Everything is good.

Jason

TonyL

Hi Smitty:

I may be interested in the classic vintage rollerball, however, I do not know what one looks like. My version of your site shows a picture of a ship. Can you direct me to a picture of one please?

TonyL

I am trying to get my neighbor and fellow turner to participate. Does the sale apply to any other of the Classic Rollerball pen finishes. If these are the pens kits on page 29 of the new PSI catalog, your sale is quite a deal! Or is it just the PKPAR10RB?

Thanks and please forgive all of the questions. I am just trying to buy as many as possible.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am trying to get my neighbor and fellow turner to participate. Does the sale apply to any other of the Classic Rollerball pen finishes. If these are the pens kits on page 29 of the new PSI catalog, your sale is quite a deal! Or is it just the PKPAR10RB?

Thanks and please forgive all of the questions. I am just trying to buy as many as possible.
I only have Gold TN, but I have both Rollerball and Fountain Pens. PSI doesn't carry the kit in Gold TN. The one I have are identical to PSI but they are NOT PSI kits.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

I only have Gold TN, but I have both Rollerball and Fountain Pens. PSI doesn't have this kit in Gold TN
PSI doesn't have this kit in Gold TN

TonyL

Smitty, I am placing an order for 10 rollerballs and 1 fountain pen. I will need 2 sets of bushings for the rollerballs, and 1 set of bushings if the fountain pen has its own bushing. According to PSI, the bushings are the same. If they are the same for both pens, I will just need two sets of bushings for the rollerballs. Please adjust my order and payment accordingly.

Thank you,

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty, I am placing an order for 10 rollerballs and 1 fountain pen. I will need 2 sets of bushings for the rollerballs, and 1 set of bushings if the fountain pen has its own bushing. According to PSI, the bushings are the same. If they are the same for both pens, I will just need two sets of bushings for the rollerballs. Please adjust my order and payment accordingly.

Thank you,
Can't do that, they've already shipped. You'll have to place another order. Both, FP and Rollerball use the same bushing PKPAR10-B2 listed on my site as Classic Vintage Bushings.

TonyL

I misunderstood. I thought you said they weren't listed on your site yet. My fault.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I misunderstood. I thought you said they weren't listed on your site yet. My fault.
When I said that they weren't - two minutes later they were, I just had to change inventory from 0 to 10. I'll give you a partial refund on shipping. The FP and Rollerball use the same bushings.

note: In all of these kits there will be a short 7mm brass tube that is not on the instructions. Discard it or save it for some other project it isn't used.

TonyL

Thank you Smitty. I will place the order now. You must live at the post office LOL.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I don't live at the Post Office --- truth is I rarely go there. I have once a day package pickup at my house and I have postal scale, a dymo postage label printer and I subscribe to a postage service so I package things up and print mailing labels but I do that ASAP your order will ship tomorrow but it's already in the outgoing mail bin.

TonyL

Maybe you should be in charge of the USPS :). Thank you for the great service and deal!

Top Bottom