PSI ORDER GOING IN THRUSDAY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am sending an order for kits to PSI Thursday June 12th. If you want something send me a PM with what you'd like (name and part number of the item) and the quantity and I'll give you a price. Generally it will be a little lower than the PSI Catalog Price for the quantity ordered. Low Priced kits must have a MOQ of 5 per finish, but I'll tell you that when I give you the price. On Funlines I won't be able to save you much if anything unless you want a large number of the same finish.

Items marked as NEW in the catalog are not available and some other items are not available. SALE ITEMS might be priced lower in the catalog then I can get them for.

I am ordering for myself Vertex in Chrome and Gun Metal and Vertex Tubes & Bushings. and can pretty much guarantee a good price on them. I've also decided to add Vertex Click Pens in Chrome and Gun Metal to my order along with Tubes & Bushings. So if you want a few of those they'll also have a good price.

ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
vertex click or ....

Magnetic Twist is what I am getting --- clicks would be available MOQ of 5 of one finish. 10 is a much better price. Chrome, Satin and Gun Metal are the lowest prices, with Gold, Black Enamel and Antique brass as much as 60% higher.

Last edited:

Cmiles1985

Would you be able to get dart kits with this order (if you haven't already placed the order)?

Part #: PKDART2

I'd be interested in ordering 10 sets.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom