PSI BUYING VIA SMITTY'S PEN WORKS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
If you want to buy something from PSI that I do not stock please keep in mind the following:
  1. Newly released kits are usually not available to resellers for at least a few months
  2. Do not place an order if you need it in a hurry. It might be as much as a month before I make a PSI order. We do have to order a minimum dollar amout to make a purchase.
  3. Items with the highest retail price of about $12.00 or so have a MOQ of 5 items.
  4. Up to 13 ounces can be shipped from us via USPS 1st class for about $3.50. Heavier has to be shipped USPS Priority mail at a higher cost.
  5. I will announce when I am sending an order and will gladly piggyback your needs to my order.
  6. Our price to you will usually be a little lower than the PSI 1-4 price. How much lower depends on a lot of factors. I'll be able to tell you the price before you commit.
  7. Not all items in the PSI catalog are available to resellers - for instance Patrizio kits are not available, I have no idea why.
Keeping the above things in mind, don't hesitate to ask about our service and pricing. We will do the best we can for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom