PSI Bolt Action Component Sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am going to buy some PSI 30 Cal Bolt Action Cartridge Sets to keep on hand for the occasional customer who might want to add one or two to another order. I will take orders from a few other people for:pKCP8010 - Chrome
PKCP8020 - Gun Metal
PKCP8040* Antique Brass
PKCP7510 - Chrome Magnum
PKCP7520 - Gun Metal Magnum
PKCP7000BU - Bushings for the Magnum Sets
PKCP7000TU - Tubes for the Magnums - you will packages of 5 tubes.
PKCP3000/8000BU - Bushings for the 30 cal sets..

PKCP3000/8000TU - Tubes for 30 cal sets - you will order packages of 5 tubes

The following conditions Apply:

1. You must order at least 5 kits. I must receive total orders for a minimum of 15 kits of any one finish to include that finish.
  2. The final price will depend on the number ordered for each finish. The highest price will be PSI's quantity discount price for 5 - 24 sets. The lowest price will be PSI's quantity discount price for over 25 kits.
  3. Shipping will not be included but will be my flat rate ($7.00) to USA addresses.
  4. International is ($20.00) to Canadian Addresses for up to as many kits as I can get is a Cassette Box without exceeding 4 pounds - it is usually about 30 kits.
  5. Nothing else can be included in your package - just this order.
  6. Shipping will probably be in one week to 10 days.
  7. I will send PayPal Invoices to people who participate.
  8. IF I DO NOT GET ENOUGH ORDERS FOR ANY FINISH THAT FINISH WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. IF PSI IS OUT OF STOCK ON ANY FINISH THAT FINISH WILL NOT BE INCLUDED. IF YOU ASK FOR A FINISH THAT IS NOT INCLUDED YOU WILL NOT BE BILLED FOR IT.
  9. DO NOT ORDER HERE.ORDERS HERE WILL BE IGNORED. SEND A PM WITH YOUR NAME, MAILING ADDRESS, EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR ORDER.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
AT THIS POINT I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INTEREST TO ORDER ANY SETS OTHER THAN THE ONE (POSSIBLY 2) I INTEND TO STOCK MYSELF. I AM GOING TO SUBMIT MY ORDER SUNDAY NIGHT. IF I DON'T GET ANY MORE ORDERS SO BE IT. THEY HAVE A RETAIL SALE ON RIGHT NOW ANYWAY SO MAYBE YOUR NEEDS ARE BETTER MET BY THAT.

TonyL

Smitty, please forgive me. Despite being a CPA and former CFO, I am not following - not your fault mine. If I need to order 5 kits of one color/finish correct? Again. my apologies for asking you to repeat yourself - you don't have to of course. Thanks either way!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
No you do not have to order 5 kits of one finish.But I need to have at least 15 of one finish to include them in the order I'm making.
Smitty, please forgive me. Despite being a CPA and former CFO, I am not following - not your fault mine. If I need to order 5 kits of one color/finish correct? Again. my apologies for asking you to repeat yourself - you don't have to of course. Thanks either way!

TonyL

Ok...I can do that. Is there one kit that we are close to having 15? Or should I just see what I like? I am don't like them, but a local police department does...so I will sell them.

TonyL

I like gun metal. I guess we should ignore the minority of the reviews that complain about the BA operating incorrectly and some of the components loosening? Again, I never made them, and plan to sell them, but don't want to service them.
So the price will be at some discount to the highest price shown on PSI, right?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I like gun metal. I guess we should ignore the minority of the reviews that complain about the BA operating incorrectly and some of the components loosening? Again, I never made them, and plan to sell them, but don't want to service them.
So the price will be at some discount to the highest price shown on PSI, right?
The possible prices are mentioned above. I don't know for sure which discount the gun metal kits will get.

TonyL

Thank you Smitty. That was pretty clearly stated - my fault. I am going to pass. Thank you for organizing.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
NOW IN STORE

I NOW HAVE ANTIQUE BRASS AND GUN METAL 30 CAL BOLT ACTION KITS IN THE STORE AT ATTRACTIVE PRICES ALONG WITH A FEW MAGNUM BOLT ACTION KITS IN GUN METAL. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF SMITTY'S CLUB THE SAME PRICE IS AVAILABLE TO ALL.
I ALSO HAVE LIMITED QUANTITITES OF TUBES AND BUSHINGS FOR THE ABOVE KITS.

THESE SETS ARE PRICED NEAR THE PSI QUANTITY DISCOUNT PRICE FOR 25 OR SO SETS REGARDLESS OF QUANTITY. I DO NOT HAVE LARGE QUANTITIES - IF YOU WANT TO BUY A LARGE QUANTITY -25 OR MORE SETS - OF ONE FINISH CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE.

Top Bottom