PREPRODUCTION SALE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
FAIR WARNING - THE PREPROD PRICE IS GOING UP T0 5/$30 CH/BCH AND 5/$35 FOR THE GTn/GM KITS TOMORROW
THE ORDER HAS GONE OUT AND I WILL OFFER THE PREPRODUCTION PRICE FOR ONLY THE REST OF THIS WEEK, THEN IT WILL BE CUT OFF. I'LL STILL TAKE A COUPLE FOR EVALUATION AND BILL THEM WHEN THE EVALUATION KITS SHIP FROM THE SUPPLIER...THAT SHOULD BE IN ABOUT A WEEK. THE EVALUATION WILL BE 5 KITS SHIPPED FOR $24.25 WITH ONE COMPLETED PEN RETURNED TO ME.

The Supplier has informed me that the Gun Metal Le Roi V2 kits will ship within a few days.

I want to order a click version of the Le Roi V2 shortly probablly in two finishes. Chrome/Black Chrome and Gold Tn/Gun Metal I don't have a price range yet and will probably get a small trial order to make sure everything is right before the main orders. I will need a few people to sign on for the trial kits (they will be chrome/black chrome) probably about 5 or 10 kits minimum and most likely in the $5/kit range (I'll eat the shipping). Don't know exactly when this will happen yet but if you want in post a reply here and I'll contact you when the time comes.

EDIT IN: I AM GOING AHEAD WITH THIS ORDER...PRICE WILL BE $24.25 ($4.85/KIT) FOR CH/BCH AND $28.25 ($5.65/KIT FOR GTn/GM) PLUS SHIPPING. THEY WILL GO INTO THE STORE UNDER THE "SPECIAL PREPRODUCTION SALES" CATAGORY.

I WILL HAVE 40/50 CH/BCH THAT WILL GO OUT FOR "EVALUATION" TO SELECT PEOPLE WHO WILL GET FREE SHIPPING FOR THE EVALUATION KITS. LIMIT IS 5 KITS PER PERSON FOR EVALUATION AND WILL SHIP SEPARATE(AND EARLIER) FROM OTHER KITS ORDERED. THIS WILL BE A SEPARATE ORDER WITH NOTHING ELSE INCLUDED OTHER THAN BUSHINGS IF NEEDED.

BUSHINGS AND TUBES ARE IDENTICAL TO THE LE ROI V2 KITS SO IF YOU HAVE THEM FOR THE V2 YOU WON'T NEED TO ORDER WITH THESE.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

Will the click version use the same 3/8th tube (same length) as the twist LeRoi v2? And the same bushings?

If so, please count me in for 5 of the chrome/black-chrome.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Evaluation group.

Smitty;
How will we know if we are in the "Select Group" for the trial? Will you contact us or should we just go ahead and order some?
The Listing is not there yet for the evaluation turners. Keep in mind this will be:
1. A completely separate order.
2. Nothing else can be on that order except bushings
3. If you want other kits besides the evaluation kits go ahead and order them they will ship well after the evaluation kits..
4. Repeat customers will be given priority. If you have never ordered from me you will not be selected.

Top Bottom