Preproduction Buy Rhodium Caballero

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THE CABALLERO IS MY VERSION OF THE JR GENT 1. IT COMES WITH A SCHMIDT 888 RATHER THAN STOCK REFILL AND IS AVAILABLE IN BETTER FINISHES THAN MOST HAVE IN THE JR GENT 1.

THE INVOICE I WILL GIVE YOU WILL INCLUDE USPS SFRB FOR USA ORDERS. I WILL SHIP SFRB INTERNATIONAL TO CANADA AND ELSEWHERE---YOU WILL GET A DISCOUNT EQUAL TO WHAT IS FIGURED IN FOR USA SHIPPING.

I Hate to start one during the bash but I am sold out and have too.
I will have a pre-production buy starting next week after Chinese New Year is over. Price will be in the range of $5.50/$6.00 minimum purchase will be 10 kits. If you want to be included post here and I'll email the particulars when I know them. The higher the number sold the better the price.
ROLLERBALL ONLY. THIS WILL BE SMITTY'S CLUB THROUGH THE STORE.....
Price For Rhodium plating is up a little....they will be $6.30 and it's taken some hard negotiation to get there.

Last edited:

Carl Fisher

Roller, fountain or choice?

Rollerball. I don't do much with the FP because the have a glue in nib that is really difficult to remove if a person wants to upgrade the nib.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward Cypher

Smitty I have never turned one before but I would be interested if they are rollerball. Not ready for fountain yet. I became a member of your site last year during the bash but I do not know if it is still valid. I would be up for the 10 rollerball kits. Thanks !!!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Roller, fountain or choice?

I assume the below was an edit to my post from Leroy :biggrin:

Rollerball. I don't do much with the FP because the have a glue in nib that is really difficult to remove if a person wants to upgrade the nib.
yea, in this forum I can hit either edit or quote...I punched the wrong one.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Still available

I can accept orders from about 6 or 8 more people if you want in....My cell price for these will be close to double the preprod price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom