Pens For Troops

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
We have a turner here who really does a great job turning pens for our service men and women. He sends about 300 pens per year to go to our service people mostly they go to men and women serving abroad.

He is a man of limited resources and can't afford to buy all of the kits and blanks he uses from his own pocket (it would amount to at least $1000 a year.)

Creekline component sets are his favorites and I am going with a Creekline preproduction buy right now.

Here is the deal - he needs around 150 more kits this year the Preprod price is around $2.00. If any of you want to help him for 10 or more kits I will match up to 80 kits 1 for 1 (he will get 2) total and take care of the shipping to him. If more than 80 are offered I'll still take care of the shipping.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Hey Smitty!!

I'll buy 50, for $100---you kick in 50 and we got him 2/3 of the way there!! If you are "OK" with this, PM me the paypal addy, I'll get it done right away.

1:50 edit--completed--Thanks Smitty!!
Ed

Last edited:

kovalcik

I will kick in 5 kits. Just let me know how you want the money sent. You can use the info from my pre-prod order or PM me.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Closing

We have gotten enough responses that he will be getting about 270 kits that will fill outhis year and get him a good start for next year. Thank you to every one who contributed. You contributed 135 sets and I will match all of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom