Oh dear ... bushing sizes for Classic Vintage Convertable?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

In my mailbox today was a package from Wyone, for a PITH, and within the package is a pen kit labeled "SPW Classic Vintage Convertible Gold Titanium."

I went to your website store looking for bushings for my Le Roi V2 Long Barrel and Caballero and found them, but the bushings for the Classic Vintage Convertible is nowhere to be found, plus the pen kit is no longer listed!

It would help me a great deal if you could give me the specifications of the bushings so that I can make some temporary ones in order to turn this kit... It also seems to have a TON of parts, so instructions would be awesome too! :)

The Caballero and Le Roi seem to be quite straightforward, I can figure them out quite easily. :)

Thank you for your time, and look forward to an order from me - probably next week ... I'ld like to get those bushings and perhaps a few more Caballeros and Le Rois to add to my collection! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi Look at my website under PEN KIT ACCESSORIES SPW Classic Vintage Bushings and you'll find what you're looking for, I show 4 sets in stock. And I'll send you the instructions for all of the kits. If you send me an email to smittyspenworks@gmail.com
In my mailbox today was a package from Wyone, for a PITH, and within the package is a pen kit labeled "SPW Classic Vintage Convertible Gold Titanium."

I went to your website store looking for bushings for my Le Roi V2 Long Barrel and Caballero and found them, but the bushings for the Classic Vintage Convertible is nowhere to be found, plus the pen kit is no longer listed!

It would help me a great deal if you could give me the specifications of the bushings so that I can make some temporary ones in order to turn this kit... It also seems to have a TON of parts, so instructions would be awesome too! :)

The Caballero and Le Roi seem to be quite straightforward, I can figure them out quite easily. :)

Thank you for your time, and look forward to an order from me - probably next week ... I'ld like to get those bushings and perhaps a few more Caballeros and Le Rois to add to my collection! :)

Last edited:

Skie_M

Oh ... excellent, I'll just order them, then ... and I'll be able to make the Classic and Classic Elite2 pens too! :)

wyone

Sorry I am causing you more expense to turn the pens... I was trying to make up for my tardiness and I really like Smitty's pen kits and so I included them in the package. Hope you enjoy. :)

Skie_M

Hey, it's no problem ... I was long since planning to get those bushings and pen kits anyways! :)

Thanks for sending them my way and giving me an excuse to go poking about and adding to my collection!

Skie_M

Mmm ... recently (today, in fact) someone emailed me concerning this exact same issue ... needed the same bushings.

For ease of future reference, I believe the bushings I ended up with for this item were:

PSI Woodworking Products
Bushings set # PKPAR10-B2
"Classic" Roller/Fountain

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I don't know what pen Smitty sold as the classic, so I can't be a lot of help, except to say you know the purpose of the bushings is to get to the size of the corresponding component of the pen......so, if you measure each component, you can easily turn bushings (I use corian) to make the pen.

Top Bottom