Odds and Ends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I discovered a large number of Le Roi Elegant Tubes - far more than I'll ever need so I am willing to cut a deal for them.

Here is the story - they are about 1/64th shorter than a standard Gatsby tube so they are a little iffy for Gatsby (finial twist) applications but should work just fine for Sierra Styles that are barrel twist - I am not sure how many I have but I'll sell at least a couple of hundred of them for a pretty low price. If your are interested in at least 100 send me a pm and I'll see just what I can let go.

These tubes are .410 od and they are nominal 2.16=/- .01 long. That is about .05 shorter than a standard Sierra tube. However barrel twist Sierra's are forgiving on tube length so you can use them on standard Sierra pens and most of the bbl twist klones. Of course they are perfect for Le Roi Elegant.

I also have 315 single direction Cigar Transmissions...I intended to order 50 but entered 500 on the order and missed it so I have lots. I will sell packages of 10 of these sent 1st class mail to USA addresses for $6.00. Keep this in mind, they will replace the transmission in Rizheng kits and any other Cigars that are interchangeable with Rizheng. But, as has been noted often the threading where the transmission screw's in is not the same on all "Cigars" so they probably won't work with all. If somebody wants all of them we can work a deal.

I also have a multitude of Polaris Bushings that I ordered to go with Royale kits but the supplier changed the tube size on the Royales so they wouldn't work. I will sell them is any quantity (MOQ=5) for a dollar a set plus 1st class or flat rate postage, depending on how many sets. You can get enough to last a lifetime. I do not carry Polaris.

Last edited:
Top Bottom