NEW ADDITION TO SMITTY'S LINEUP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SPW CABALLERO IN GUN METAL
For a number of reasons I have decided that what will probably be the last addition to Smitty's Pen Works offerings will be the SPW Caballero in Gun Metal.
  1. We have an abundance of Schmidt 888 refills on hand.
  2. I am not sure how much longer my health will allow me to continue this business and I have no one to take over when I leave
  3. We had great success with a test run awhile back.
  4. We have had a number of folks request this component set

We will post here when we are ready to roll with this. We don't have any Pricing information, but if we get enough orders it will be a good price.​

THE PRICE WILL BE $5.50. THAT IS 20% BELOW WHAT THE MEMBER'S PRICE WILL BE WHEN IT HITS THE STORE. FOR WHATEVER REASON THE PRICE OF GUN METAL SETS HAS BEEN GOING UP COMPARED TO OTHER SETS.
You can send me a private message with your order Quantity, youe email address and your mailing address and I will send you a paypal invoice. It will be at least two weeks and more likely three weeks before I send in this order.​

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at the lack of interest in this offering.... only two people have pm'd so I guess we will not bother. This offer is withdrawn. Perhaps I'll offer something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom