My first Concava - thank you Smitty!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyL

Well, I am up to pen 12 (lifetime). Here it is. Thanks Smitty for the great Concava kits!

Attachments

• Concava Deep Purple.jpg
    Concava Deep Purple.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 232
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you...it's a gift. I was looking for lavender, but she actually loves this color better (go figure :)). I am going to make my wife a concave, buy using the watermelon blank. I will order the bushings online. Thanks!

TonyL

Hey Dave....just looking your information up now. On its way to your email.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Nice pen Tony, very pretty blank. --- More people will look at it though if you put up in the "show your own pens" forum. I will see if I can get it moved.

TonyL

I was less concerned about people looking at it. I want to praise you and your company. Feel free to place it where you feel the most appropRiate. Thanks.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Praising or panning a vendor

I was less concerned about people looking at it. I want to praise you and your company. Feel free to place it where you feel the most appropRiate. Thanks.
Thank you for the kind words Tony.
I know you are new and probably haven't run into this yet....there is a "cheers and jeers" forum here. You give a cheer if you think a vendor has done something deserving praise; You give a jeer if you think a vendor didn't treat you right or dropped the ball.

TonyL

Cheers!

Thank you for the guidance. May be the mods will move it. I belong to an aquarium club and a guitar club. They use the vendor forum for that (cheers only though). I will locate it correctly next time. Thanks again!

Thank you for the kind words Tony.
I know you are new and probably haven't run into this yet....there is a "cheers and jeers" forum here. You give a cheer if you think a vendor has done something deserving praise; You give a jeer if you think a vendor didn't treat you right or dropped the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom