MAY SMITTY'S SURPRISE SALE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THIS SURPRISE HAS ABOUT 10 PACKAGES LEFT AND WILL END TONIGHT - EARLY BUYERS ARE ALREADY RECEIVING THEIR PACKAGES

SMITTY'S SURPRISE IS IN THE STORE NOW UNDER THE CATAGORY OF TRUST SMITTY @ $56. LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER. NOTHING ELSE ON THE ORDER. TOTAL OF 30 AVAILABLE.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csr67

Order in! Your last surprise pack was perfectly timed for a wedding pen set I was making. Looking forward to seeing what's in this one.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I intended this one to be something diffeent than it turned out because of procurment difficulties getting the goods I want --- but that will show up in June I hope.

Cmiles1985

Oh, my bench is very overwhelmed! I really need to start packing my shop up for the move, but the orders keep rolling in. Being the scum sucking, money grubbing pig that I am, I can't turn them away :)
I also can't pass up a deal :biggrin:

Ambidex

Haven't turned a pen in over a year but am planning on getting back into it and couldn't resist the offer! Can't wait to open:wink:

csr67

Got home today to find my surprise box waiting for me. Wow Smitty, the surprise was even better than last month! That was a smoking hot deal, and much appreciated!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
What luck!
I had exactly $56.10 left in the bank account after paying this months' bills, so I just ordered one of the remaining surprise packs & I still have two nickles to rub together. :party::party::present::present:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
What luck!
I had exactly $56.10 left in the bank account after paying this months' bills, so I just ordered one of the remaining surprise packs & I still have two nickles to rub together. :party::party::present::present:
I can't think of a better way to spend your money......the only thing is the month is almost over and the bills will be back next month, at least mine always seem to come back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom