MARKET QUESTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have seen a number of threads talking about Pilot G2 Gel rollerball refills. These will work the SPW Caballero and probably all the other rollerballs I carry. I am wondering if there is enough interest for me to start offering carded 2 packs in blue and black ink. What do you think?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gratz

I personally am not a fan, but have been asked for them many times. Bought a bunch off of ebay a while back... I'd buy them from you as well.

Gratz

PSNCO

The price point may be an issue for you...

Off of Amazon:

I can get one 2 pack for $2.99.

I can get 6 2-pks for $11.xx.

Shipped free with Amazon Prime.

But it would be a nice upgrade option or an option to have at a one stop shop.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The price point may be an issue for you...

Off of Amazon:

I can get one 2 pack for $2.99.

I can get 6 2-pks for $11.xx.

Shipped free with Amazon Prime.

But it would be a nice upgrade option or an option to have at a one stop shop.
I do not compete with Amazon or try to match their prices. That being said, I would probably match or beat their price on a single 2 pack.

I would be aiming at people who are buying kits and want perhaps a couple of gel refills and would buy at the same time. Since adding them to an order wouldn't change the shipping one could say they ship free from me also.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I personally am not a fan, but have been asked for them many times. Bought a bunch off of ebay a while back... I'd buy them from you as well.

Gratz
I couldn't say that I am a fan either (never used them) but that really doesn't figure in to whether I will carry them or not.

hcpens

A question, when has anyone called Amazon, and got the owner of the company to answer your question or take your order?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have added a test supply of the Pilot G2 Rollerball refills in blue and black, not intended to try to fill large orders but if you feel like giving them a try, add a two-pack or so to your order. BTW at $2,20 per two-pack I am selling them cheaper than the price stated above for Amazon but I have to admit I did not check that Amazon price out myself.

Top Bottom