LE ROI ELEGANT ROYALE - SCM ONLY - SALE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
50% OFF SALE
LE ROI ELEGANT ROYALE ON SALE IN THE MEMBERS ONLY AREA OF THE STORE AT 50% OFF THE NORMAL MEMBERS ONLY PRICE. THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE EVER FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL KIT. I BOUGHT TOO MANY ORIGINALLY AND HAVE TO GET RID OF SOME OF THEM TO GET THE SPACE. I HAVE UP TO 500 IN EACH FINISH AVAILABLE.

THIS SALE IS GOING OVER BIG...DON'T MISS IT WE REALLY WANT TO GET THIS KIT OUT THERE. WE THINK WHEN FOLKS TRY IT THEY WILL LIKE IT AND SO WILL THEIR CUSTOMERS.

THIS IS STILL A SPECTACULAR PRICE I STILL HAVE ABOUT A HUNDRED OF EACH FINISH I'LL LET GO AT THIS PRICE. CLOSING OUT ON TAX DAY OR SOONER.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am selling these at a small loss because I think they will sell for people and I believe that will create demand. If I'm wrong - that's life - sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Cmiles1985

Those aren't the Royales, they're Le Rois and you did a fine job, very nice blanks and as near as I can tell, well turned.

Wrong thread!! I missed the "elegant" part, and was thinking of the closeout on Le Roi's. Oh well, we have some elegants on the way. My wife is progressing well with poly clay, so we will be making more! Thanks Mr. Smith for the great deals, great service and kind words on the pens.

Top Bottom