LE ROI BETA TEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
In order to save on shipping I have ordered 200 Le Roi Chrome/Black Chrome component sets with a tube size of 9.5mm (3/8th) for Beta Testing to ship with my Creekline order in February. I also ordered spare tubes and bushings sized for the new tube size. I will add Schmidt EasyFlow 9000M refills.

The completes sets will look identical to the current Le Roi but the barrels will have more material after turning. This should allow a little more slack for the turner and make turning some materials a bit easier.

I am going to want to find a number of people who will turn these for me and let me know how they work out.

I want people who:
  • will take 10 kits
  • can turn at least some of the kits immediately
  • will send me a report on their opinion and any quality notes/issues
  • will return to me 1 completed pen
  • will post pictures in show your own pens
  • HAVE THEIR FULL NAME AND LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE.
I will provide 10 pen kits at my cost. I will absorb shipping including a deduction in price to cover Priority Mail shipping of the pen being returned to me.

Since I am only ordering 200 sets my cost is $3.55 per set with the Schmidt refill making 10 sets + $1.50 for a set of bushings $$37.00 swhich I will reduce to $31.50 to cover shipping of the pen to me.

If you want to participate please post here and I'll get in touch with you soon.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS HERE - IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION PM ME. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD CLUTTERED.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

knowltoh

Hi Smitty,

I would like to get a set. I am in FL and would not be able to work with them until April. I understand if this is not something you you are comfortable with.

Herb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom