JUNE SURPRISE TRUST SMITTY PACKAGE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THE JUNE SURPRISE IS HERE
The long awaited Smitty's Surprise for June is here at last. You will be happy with this one. We are excited that this month our surprise will include major items not normally carried in our store. Some are higher end items that we acquired just for this sale. Some are also items that we do carry in our store – exciting new items recently added to broaden our product line and move us to include some of the higher priced items while keeping our major lines in the low to mid price range. All in all this is probably the best surprise ever. There will be a couple of different packages all of about the same value but with different products. These will be in the store at about 8pm EDT today.
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST TO ORDER - YOU MUST BUY THEM AT THE STORE UNDER THE TRUST SMITTY CATAGORY.[​

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csr67

Order in! I've never missed a "Smitty Surprise" since I started this hobby, and I've never been disappointed in the mystery box that arrives!

KenV

These have gotten me to try different things than I would do if I had to make a decision - and the outcome is fun -

Hope you are enjoying these too!!!

gratz

Smitty, got my surprise yesterday, was what I was hoping it may be! Have a nice piece of spalted mango getting ready to become a pen, will post a picture when complete.

Thanks!

Gratz

duncsuss

It's my first time on a surprise buy too -- thanks, Smitty, USPS delivered yesterday.

My only hope was that it would contain items I haven't tried before (and probably wouldn't actually order) -- 100% satisfied :biggrin:

builtbybill

Anyone want to share what was in it? Or is that not allowed? I wanted to pull the trigger but already have about 10 that I need to get done as soon as I am moved in to my new workshop.

Thanks,

Bill

jsolie

My Trust Smitty package arrived today. I will be keeping an eye out for future Trust Smitty sales. I now trust Smitty. My wife now trusts Smitty. Our dog would have trusted Smitty (but she would trust anyone, so that's not really fair). Our cat's another story altogether. :biggrin:

Thanks Smitty!

csr67

I just did a late night dog walk to the community mailbox to get my waiting Smitty Surprise package. Wow, very nice! As usual, a great package and a very good value. It contained some things I've not made before, so looking forward to trying something new.

gratz

The package sold out, so hope it's OK to post these pictures.

Great kit, good overall feel, even threading the cap on feels good!

Used a piece of spalted mango for this one. (pics are not great as they were just done with a camera phone)

Hope I can sell a few!

Thanks Smitty!

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

csr67

Used a piece of spalted mango for this one. (pics are not great as they were just done with a camera phone)

Hope I can sell a few!

Thanks Smitty!

Very nice, but I guess the packages must contain different products. My package had some nice kits, but not those.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Hope I can sell a few!

Thanks Smitty!

Very nice, but I guess the packages must contain different products. My package had some nice kits, but not those.
There were two different packages...value was the same but kits were different - blanks were about the same alumilite.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I got my package yesterday also - nice selection & a great value. The entire contents are things that I probably would not have ordered otherwise, but they will certainly make some great gifts.
Thanks Smitty - looking forward to the next one.

TonyL

I trust Smitty even if I don't buy one. :). I'm in for July or the whenever the next one is.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Need to make a little profit

Well it might surprise people to learn that the surprise sales add to my gross sales, but don't put a lot in my bottom line and I do need enough in the bottom line to stay in business. Also there are some other things that are going to need my attention so I think that maybe every three or four months is the right amout of surprises.

SteveJ

I got one of the three and was away at a conference for the last one - they don't last long and they are great deals. The Mrs agreed today to allow me to pull the trigger right away on any future ones.

KenV

LeRoy -- the package came and again was something I had not tried before, and will now be motivated to do.

These have been fun for me -- thanks for creating some fun for us.

epigolucky

Just opened my "surprise" package. I am very happy with what I received. I cannot wait until the next surprise sale! Thanks Smitty!

Top Bottom