Item added on sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You must be or about to be back at work. When you log into smitty's pen works on the home page the task bar above "Welcome to Smitty's Pen Works" you'll see "On Sale" click that and you'll get the listings of items now on sale. The first item shown is the Royales.

TonyL

Hi Smitty. Thanks for the sale. I have check your site 4 times, but can't find the "deal". Maybe, it is an issue with my search engine? This is the link: Products On Sale

Thanks again and have a happy and safe 4th!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
They are on the "On Sale" page.....When you get to the home page the task bar above the IAP Emblem on the far right you'll find "On Sale" click on it and they are on the left.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I see - I don't know what the problem is, I see one more item in my store view but it isn't there in the customer view. I'll see what needs to be done.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
You should see this now, it will probably be the last item shown on sale on the bottom row right of the sale items...Name "Le Roi Elegant Royale Six Pack". I still don't know what the problem was, it showed up in my view of the store but not in the customer view - they should be showing the same thing but in this case didn't. I had to create a new listing.

Last edited:

TonyL

Placed order then received this message:
Sorry. Temporary Error Occurred

We are sorry but it seems like an error occurred while trying to serve the page you requested. This is most likely temporary. Please try again in around 15 minutes

Thank you very much.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Placed order then received this message:
Sorry. Temporary Error Occurred

We are sorry but it seems like an error occurred while trying to serve the page you requested. This is most likely temporary. Please try again in around 15 minutes

Thank you very much.
I don't know what that is but try again as it says and it should be ok....

TonyL

I received a PP receipt that it went through. Thank you for the great deal. I love the design, and the length and thickness of the barrel.I did have a gun metal clip snap on me at the little connector sectiononce. I am sure it was my fault. Thanks again!

Top Bottom