Instantestore

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Instantestore is a possibility for my new store....does any one here use them? If yes are they as good as they look? They seem to be highly rated and for a store my size, fairly low cost. They have also offered a pretty attractive migration package. Any input would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BeSquare

While I have never heard of that company, I work as an eCommerce developer for a living. While usually i do large stores with custom builds, for our smaller clients we usually recommend Volusion, their setup is very easy they have a lot of addons and the price is very reasonable.

Check it out here: http://www.volusion.com/hosting-plans-pricing

Hope that helps!

- Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

Signguy

I'm not sure which cart system exotic blanks is using, but he seems to have the most useable website of any of the IAP vendors. Might be worth seeing what it is...

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
While I have never heard of that company, I work as an eCommerce developer for a living. While usually i do large stores with custom builds, for our smaller clients we usually recommend Volusion, their setup is very easy they have a lot of addons and the price is very reasonable.

Check it out here: Pricing - Plans | Volusion

Hope that helps!

- Rich
The rating company I looked at rate instantestor and volusion right next to each other. I'll also look into volusion...instantestore is offering free migration from prostores and special pricing.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'm not sure which cart system exotic blanks is using, but he seems to have the most useable website of any of the IAP vendors. Might be worth seeing what it is...
I think Ed and Dawn have a highly customized site. I don't expect to grow big enough to need (or afford) what they have. It also took a long time and a heck of a lot of work before they were up and running.

Last edited:
Their site might cost more, but whoever helped them get set up now knows what pen component suppliers need and want. Just something to consider. Price is a major consideration, but may not be the most important factor!

BeSquare

The rating company I looked at rate instantestor and volusion right next to each other. I'll also look into volusion...instantestore is offering free migration from prostores and special pricing.

Awesome, I wish you nothing but the best of luck on the migration with whomever you choose to go with :)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Their site might cost more, but whoever helped them get set up now knows what pen component suppliers need and want. Just something to consider. Price is a major consideration, but may not be the most important factor!
I seem to remember that Dean (alphageek) helped them. Considering that Ed and Dawn have over 5000 products listed and I have less than 100 and they specialize in consignment agreements with specialized blank makers - their need is a lot more complex than mine.

Last edited:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Smitty,

I am admittedly "Website Stupid". When I looked for a website host I was looking for simple and inexpensive, with the emphasis on simple. I went with pageBuzz.com Website Hosting - Build Your Own Website Today!. What I like about it is it is VERY easy to use and includes EVERYTHING that you need for one monthly fee. I pay $9.99 per month but the price has since gone up to $19.99 per month. I have never used anything else so I can't make any comparisons, but I have been able to do anything that I wanted to do with PageBuzz and there customer service is fantastic. FWIW

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does anyone actually use instantestore

They are offering a very good deal....and I am still wondering if anyone here has used them?

Top Bottom