HELP WANTED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
AS OF 7/17/16 THESE HAVE CLEARED CUSTOMS AND I SHOULD HAVE THEM TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY. I HAVE SENT A PM TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ASKED TO PARTICIPATE.
I will be introducing a new kit soon - fifty sample kits will be being shipped to me soon and I want to find a few people to make pens from the kits and evaluate the kits for fit, finish, ease of assembly etc. I need good pictures. PLEASE don't ask to be included in this offer if you can't do the kits immediately, I need the inputs from you in days not weeks or months.

I will send you 5 kits (these are single bbl kits fairly easy to turn and assemble). You will pay $20 which will include shipping. You turn and assemble at least two of the kits, take pictures and send me the pictures and a report regarding the kit. You keep the pens and remaining kits. Post if interested and I will contact you to let you know if you're chosen to participate.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mjbarry21

I'll help

Hey Smitty, I can help. I'll try to attach a photo of one of your caballeros I made. I quick photo I took for my personal inventory. I can take better photos. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 2016030701.jpg
    2016030701.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 204

KCW

I would be interested, let me know if I'm in. You can look at my pictures through one of my links.

TonyL

I will do it for free.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I just wanted to help you get the kits turned. I was not looking for any kits of that nature.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I'll contact everyone when I have a more precise date on when the kits will arrive...I'll need about 9 people and if you have done this same kind of thing for me before and responded promptly you will be at the head of the list.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Participant Selection

The Kits are on the way (in the air I think) so if you are selected they should ship to you the latter part of next week. Please check your schedule to see if you will be able to get to them immediately if you are selected. If you are not going to be able to get right at them please withdraw your name.

I really need a fast turn around on this (not more than a week or so) so I can get any mods needed to my supplier ASAP.

There are 19 offers to participate and I can only use 9 so please don't take it personal if you are not selected. There will be Private messages sent tomorrow to both those who participate and those who get passed over this time.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SELECTED PARTICIPANTS

EVERYONE SELECTED TO RECEIVE KITS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED VIA PM.

IF YOU DON'T GET A PM SAYING YOU WERE SELECTED YOU DID NOT MAKE IT THIS TIME. PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL IT WAS JUST THE LUCK OF THE DRAW.

Top Bottom