GREAT PALACE VINE PREPROD NOW ON

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THE PREPROFDUCTION SALE OF THE GREAT PALACE VINE AND JR GREAT PALACE VINE KIT FROM DAYACOM ARE NOW ON AT SMITTY'S PEN WORKS. LOOK FOR THEM UNDER THE CATAGORY PREPRODUCTION SALES BUSHINGS AND TUBES ARE LISTED SEPARATELY BUT ARE AVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE DONE DAYACOM EMPEROR YOU SHOULD BE ALL SET FOR BUSHINGS,
12 hours left to get in on this.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Do I understand it right that this sale includes 1 kit?
So, basically rollerbal kit is $71 and Junior rollerball is $59. Correct?
That's right, this in one of Dayacom's most expensive kits. They will retail for about $90 or more.

A couple more days and this will close.

We didn't expect many takers but based on our poll we did expect a few more than we have gotten.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
This sets major red flags off with me. These are not even ordered, nor in stock, so why should I order them from you?
Oh and where did you come by this information Ed? You made it up. You should order from me only because I have something for sale that you want - for someone who has never ordered from me you seem to pretend to have a lot of information about my operations.

Last edited:

Crashmph

This is a great deal Smitty. I am just not able to take part this time around... yet.

Smitty routinely has pre-production sales. Prices are paid, and parts are ordered similarly to a group buy. The main difference is that Smitty continues to sale the component sets via his business. So far his business model seems to work well, why fix what is not broken?

Last edited:

csr67

This sets major red flags off with me. These are not even ordered, nor in stock, so why should I order them from you?

Well duh! You would order them because you like the kit, you like the price, and you want to take advantage of a nice discount with a great vendor. If none of the above apply, simply move on and remain silent.

Smitty is a proven awesome vendor here on IAP, and in no way should this set off any red flag for a rational person.

hcpens

Read the FINE print

Ed, please order directly from Dayacom, so you can pay more, wait longer, and have to order more units to to get them to talk or respond to you. Oh and also this will give us, that appreciate an OUTSTANDING vendor and GREAT contributor to IAP, a chance to buy more from a local source that will support his sales 100 %.

Sorry, (not to Ed) just pushed a button.:mad:

jsolie

Um, when group buys are conducted, they typically aren't ordered at the time you email in your spreadsheet and send funds. The coordinator has to collect all the funds and stuff before ordering. For a small-time turner like me, a "normal" group buy involves a little more cash outlay than picking up a high-end pen kit or two here.

Smitty's been around these forums for a while, so I doubt he's gonna take the money and run. If he does, he'd tick off an entire forum of people who regularly buy stuff from him. Cut off nose to spite face situation.

So, I've gotta ask, since you are reluctant, do you have another source for these component sets?

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
NOT TOO MUCH LONGER TO ORDER

These kits are in production and due in 35 to 40 work days so I can't accept new orders too much longer so if you want to get in on a great deal act soon.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SOMETHING I DIDN'T MENTION BEFORE BUT IF YOU ORDER ENOUGH OF THESE TO HIT ABOVE $175.00 TOTAL I BEAR THE US SHIPPING COST. YOU STILL HAVE SOME TIME AND SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE IF YOU WANT TO TRY A REALLY HIGH END KIT​

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I CAN'T KEEP THIS PREPRODUCTION OPEN MUCH LONGER SO IF YOU INTEND TO GET IN ON IT YOU SHOULD ACT NOW. THIS KIT WILL RETAIL AT HIGHER PRICES THAN THE EMPEROR, LOTUS OR IMPERIAL KITS SO IF YOU WANT TO GO TOP END, HERE YOU ARE GIVEN A CHANCE. I DO ACCEPT ORDERS FROM OTHER VENDORS​
EDIT IN: JUST TO CLARIFY THE LAST SENTENCE. I DO NOT MEAN I WILL ACCEPT ORDERS FROM OTHER VENDORS LARGE ENOUGH FOR THEM TO STOCK THE KITS FOR RESALE BUT THEY ARE WELCOME TO TRY THE KITS.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Great Response

THE RESPONSE TO THIS OFFER HAS BEEN GREAT SO I MUST STOP TAKING PREPRODUCTION ORDERS ON 8/19/2015. THIS OFFER WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE REPEATED AND IS UNLIKELY TO EVER BE BETTERED. DON'T HESITATE - IT'S AN OUTSTANDING DEAL.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Smitty,

What wood, Burl, or alumilite color would you use?
That is a tough question. I like wood so I think when I make one I will try to find an Amboyna Burl or some other burl that really pops. Alumilite has so many varieties of color that it's tough to picture anything in particular but I might lean toward one of the green based swirls.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
PREPRODUCTION SALE IS ENDED

The preproduction sale of these items is now ended. You can watch this forum for updates on shipping as they become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom