CREEKLINE DELAY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The Creekline kits coming have been delayed again. They are now promising next week. The problem is in the plating of the Black Chrome version. The plating company is having problems caused by water rationing - The manufacturer in this case does everything in house but the plating and the plating company has been the hold up. Black Chrome and Rhodium are problem platings for them because they don't do them very often last week the water shortage caused them to skip the Black Chrome in favor of other platings.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
FINALLY ----

THE CREEKLINES ARE SHIPPING FROM MY SUPPLIER TODAY AND I'LL HAVE THEM IN ABOUT A WEEK. THE PROBLEM WAS PLATING ISSUES WITH THE BLACK CHROME SETS - THANKFULLY THIS SUPPLIER ACCEPTED DELAY RATHER THAN COMPROMISE ON QUALITY - THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE ISSUES AT THEIR END AND SUCH DELAYS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THEY'RE HERE.....GOT HERE YESTERDAY AND MORE THAN HALF THE ORDERS GOT IN TODAY'S MAIL, AND THE REST ARE PACKAGED, POSTAGE IS IN PLACE AND THEY WILL GO OUT MONDAY.....JUST TOO MANY TO GET THEM ALL DONE THIS MORNING. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYS AND THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom