CLOSE OUT SALE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
In preparation for the transfer of the business to exoticBlanks.com I will be closing out certain product lines that would be duplicated after the transfer.
PSI MAJESTIC JR ROLLER BALL/FOUNTAIN PEN PACKAGE REDUCED BY 15%
18 PACKAGES AVAILABLE

This package consists of one each PKMAJTPJR and PKMAJFTPJR PSI Majestic Junior kits along with a set of bushings and two spare sets of tubes. This is PSI's most popular collector kit with all the features and qualities of a full sized Majestic for those who want an elegant but slightly smaller pen. Our package price BEFORE THIS SALE WAS over 10% below the 6 kit quantity discount price at PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hi Smitty: Thank you for the generous offer. I just wanted to ensure that I understand the offer. I visited your site, and it says $44.20 for the two pens ("twins"), plus a set of bushings and two spare sets of tubes (per above). Is that correct? Thank you.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Well, somehow it was 44,20 but charged me 52.00 for both.... I noticed that too late when finalize payment
Hi Steve.
You have been issued a refund of $15.60.

Just for your information. The problem, which happened to 4 of 10 purchasers of this sale, was due to some glitch at the store that happened to some people who used PayPal to make payment, it has to do with communications between the store and PayPal where the sale price got changed at checkout and I don't know what is going on.

One buyer contacted me and alerted me to the problem and I issued refunds to all buyers who experienced the problem including those who probably didn't notice that they'd been over charged.

TonyL

if you have any left, I will take the last pair or two.

none left...no problem..I'm glad you are relieved of them.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Hi Smitty: Thank you for the generous offer. I just wanted to ensure that I understand the offer. I visited your site, and it says $44.20 for the two pens ("twins"), plus a set of bushings and two spare sets of tubes (per above). Is that correct? Thank you.
You saw it correct -- but as you can see from the other posts there is an issue at checkout. Everybody is paying with paypal but about half of them are having the original price restored when they go to pay. I have no idea why but issue a refund whenever it happens.

Top Bottom