Chrome PSI Executive Pen Kit Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have taken $5.00 off the price of the Chrome 5 PSI Executive Pen Kit and 5 PSiI Acrylic Blank Package. Now $22.50 in the store. I have also lowered the price of the PSI Executive Chrome Kits in the store. Just go to Pen Kits, Pen Turning, and click on "on sale" to see the 5 pack and select the PSI Pen Kit category to see the pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drewboy22

Thanks Smitty - I have been wanting to try these. What a great excuse :)

I also picked up a surprise package. Gunna be Christmas in October :party: :biggrin:

TonyL

Just bought 10 (2 bundles). I have never been let down by this kit. Makes great men and womens pen, and a great carry pen. Nice kit to have when you want to turn something quickly with a long single barrel.

FWIW, I have found using the bushings to be very helpful. The nib end is pretty thin so you don't want to over turn it.

Thank you Smitty!

Drewboy22

Just bought 10 (2 bundles). I have never been let down by this kit. Makes great men and womens pen, and a great carry pen. Nice kit to have when you want to turn something quickly with a long single barrel.

FWIW, I have found using the bushings to be very helpful. The nib end is pretty thin so you don't want to over turn it.

Thank you Smitty!

long single barrel.

This is something I need to practice on is long barrels. Looking forward to it :)

The nib end is pretty thin so you don't want to over turn it.

This is good info - Thanks Tony

TonyL

You are welcome. It's really a neat kit even at a higher price.
I was never disappointed with it. Enjoy!

And thanks Smitty for getting the order out; I was not in a rush but glad you did.

I will be making one of your Smitty Libertys this weekend!

mike4066

DOH! figured I just ordered those kits earlier this week.. :) Wife wouldn't approve of me ordering more.. haha.

Drewboy22

Thanks Smitty!

20151014_173644_resized_zpsglwezire.jpg

Top Bottom