CHROME CABALLERO ROLLER BALL SALE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
SALE IS OVER BUT WE"RE MAKING THEM A BETTER BARGAIN.
CHROME CABALLERO'S ARE NOW ON SALE FOR THE LOWEST PRICE WE HAVE EVER OFFERED. THESE ARE THE KIT WITH BLACK CHROME MALE THREADS AND BLACK CHROME FINIAL BUTTON AND CENTER BAND RING. PROVIDED WITH SCHMIDT 888 ROLLER BALL REFILLS. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT YOU WILL EVER SEE A ROLLER BALL KIT OFFERED AT THIS PRICE EVER AGAIN. I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER SEE A CABALLERO PRICED THIS LOW AGAIN. GO TO Pen Kits, Pen Turning, AND CLICK "ON SALE" ON THE BAR. THE PICTURE IS THERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICTURES.
000_0118-1.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It is possible that you have to login to see the sale price under "on sale". If you don't have a log in and don't see the item under "on sale" click on
PEN KITS > CABALLERO KITS > CS002CH - SPW Caballero RB sets - Chrome/BCh and you'll see the sale prices there.

glenspens

Smitty went to order when I got to the last step In paypal the price went up 12.50 from 63.50 to 76.00 ??? I need more info...several others have ordered with no problem and if you did not complete payment I can't see what your order looked like. Exactly what did you order. And was your cart empty before you started.

Last edited by a moderator:

glenspens

Cart was empty I went back and tried it 2 or 3 times When I go to pay pay the price of the kit goes from 4.60 to 5.85 . 10 CHROME CABALLERO ROLLER BALL kits and 10 threaded couplers chrome @1.75 they stay at 1.75 but the CHROME CABALLERO ROLLER BALL kit goes to 5.85. ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Cart was empty I went back and tried it 2 or 3 times When I go to pay pay the price of the kit goes from 4.60 to 5.85 . 10 CHROME CABALLERO ROLLER BALL kits and 10 threaded couplers chrome @1.75 they stay at 1.75 but the CHROME CABALLERO ROLLER BALL kit goes to 5.85. ????
Are you logging in? Never mind it is now fixed. Problem only existed for Smitty's club members. If you try it again and it still does not work pay what it asks and I'll refund any overcharge.

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
worked this time Thanks Smitty
I forgot that I have to make some special effort to put quanty discounted items on sale. It's the way the member price is determined so no members work fine but members get their normal price. Usually that's ok because I'll price the sale at a lower discount than members get.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
What would be the reason to order the additional threaded couplers?
The threaded couplers that come with the kits are black Chrome, the threaded couplers offered are Chrome to match the front end and the cap end. They don't eliminate all of the black chrome buy they do eliminate all but the finial cap button and the tiny black band around the center band. If you like the black offsetting color there is no reason to buy them.

One other thing if you think you want to offer fountain pen conversions, unless you use these, you will have to get an old style FP front end because the style I sell now only seem to work with the new coupler.

Jontello

Smitty,

What about us who already put an order for your pens. Would you add those couplers to our next order we place for the ones we had bought previously?

Jontello

Totally understand Smitty. I appreciate you standing firm on your sales. It is a greater deal and will put in a small order for some extra pens soon. Thanks so much for your customer service and GREAT DEAL on the caballeros!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
What would be the reason to order the additional threaded couplers?
The threaded couplers that come with the kits are black Chrome, the threaded couplers offered are Chrome to match the front end and the cap end. They don't eliminate all of the black chrome buy they do eliminate all but the finial cap button and the tiny black band around the center band. If you like the black offsetting color there is no reason to buy them.

One other thing if you think you want to offer fountain pen conversions, unless you use these, you will have to get an old style FP front end because the style I sell now only seem to work with the new coupler.
I recently discovered that the above statement is not true....the new style front ends will work with old style pen kits but they are harder to screw in....they still might need the change I am currently making so all pens old and new style will accept the new fountain pen front end. I am waiting for parts to arrive.

SteveJ

Just placed my order. I assumed we didn't have to add the couplers to the order! Looking forward to the kits I'll use as Christmas gifts. Thanks Smitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom