Chrome/Black Chrome Clicker PreProduction Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
PREPRODUCTION CHROME BLACK CHROME CLICKS FOR LESS THAN $5.00 EACH!! $3.25 OFF THE NORMAL SMITTY'S USUAL MEMBERS ONLY PRICE OF $7.50.

As with all preproduction buys you will have to wait for the kits. The promise now is 30 to 40 business days - that is 6 to 8 weeks but to be frank, the supplier has not been good about meeting schedules. But, they promised they will meet this one - of course they promised that last time too. Unless they get here on Friday shipping from here will be within 2 days of arrival - it is normally one day.

I will probably give you a choice of getting with or without refills. Those who choose with will receive Schmidt EasyFlow9000 in medium blue or black (my choice). The price difference between refill/no refill will, as always make it worth your while to take the refills. Price will be $4.99 with refill and $3.89 with no refill. YOU MUST BUY AT LEAST 5. Standard shipping will apply.

SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR NAME, MAILING ADDRESS AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ALONG WITH THE QUANTITY YOU WANT AND I WILL SEND A PAYPAL INVOICE WHEN THE ORDER HAS BEEN SENT. ACT NOW - WHEN I SEND THE INVOICES THIS WILL CLOSE AND NO STRAGGLERS WILL GET IN.

ACT TODAY - THIS ORDER IS ABOUT TO GO IN - PROBABLY ON WEDNESDAY - SO IF YOU WANT IN SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Who is this 'Snitty' you speak of?:wink::biggrin:
This is the standard Le Roi Elegant Click. LEROI ELEGANT CLICK.jpg

Top Bottom