Cebloplast slabs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I won the cebloplast slabs in the IAP Birthday Bash drawing. I won't use these because I am adicted to wood so these are up for sale or trade for nice wood blanks. I am no expert but my understanding is that cebloplast is touchy to turn but takes a beautiful shine, I understand it is also expensive. If you are interested three of the 4 slabs are 4x14x5/8 inches and one is 3x14z5/8 inches one of the slabs is actually 3/4 inches thick.

If you like this you can make me an offer for one or all of the slabs.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Glad you were able to sell them, if to SteveG, be careful his Hawaiian money printed on Coconut husk my bank refused to take:biggrin::wink:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does this mean Roy just gave away his stash? :eek:
Of course that would be somewhat dependant upon exactly which Roy you are referring to. If you are referring to Roy Smith the answer is yes indeed. If you are referring to Roy Robaldo, I will have to say that he has spoken in the previous post.:wink::):biggrin:

SteveG

Glad you were able to sell them, if to SteveG, be careful his Hawaiian money printed on Coconut husk my bank refused to take:biggrin::wink:

Roy, your bank sucks whale turds!!:mad: This coconut money works every where else!!:wink:

Smitty, don't even listen to him, he even wears his aloha shirt backwards, and applies sunscreen to his arm pits. Actually, it is kinda funny.:tongue:

Aloha

Carl Fisher

Grrr, I always seem to see the good sale posts well after they've sold. Wonder why they don't always show up in the new posts feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom