CABALLERO EXPANSION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I am considerably expanding my Caballero. I will soon be offering FP conversion kits that will allow turning a Roller Ball pen to a Fountain Pen while your customer waits.

We are also expanding the options for the existing kits to include the visible male threads being the same plating as the rest of the pen or the current Black Chrome.

We will probably be offering two-tone with the visible male threads being like Gold Tn on a Chrome pen or Chrome on a Gold Tn Pen or Gold tn threads on a Rhodium Pen.

We are also going to add an new plating (not sure yet but it looks like one of two Black Titanium possibilities) and perhaps discontinuing the Rhodium Line because it is reaching to much toward the next level of kit prices.

You will also be seeing some new introductions coming soon to Smitty's Pen Works. Can't say what they are yet, but you will like them.

We will probably be discontinuing the Stainless Steel offerings we now have but are working at trying something new. We find that the manufacturer's business plan has changed and we don't think we can handle those kits at a profit anymore.

In short, we are preparing to transition our business to a new owner in 2017 not to go out of business.

Top Bottom