AUGUST SMITTY'S SURPRISE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
THE AUGUST SMITTY'S SURPRISE WILL BE UP IN THE STORE IN A FEW DAYS. I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE MAIN ATTRACTION TO GET HERE AND IT'S ON ITS WAY. THERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN PAYING FOR THIS PACKAGE SO BE SURE TO READ THE LISTING.EDIT IN:YOU MUST ENTER A DISCOUNT CODE GIVEN IN THE LISTING.

CLOSED

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
UP IN THE STORE NOW

The AUGUST "TRUST SMITTY" surprise packages are now in the store. Pen Kits, Pen Turning, - limit right now is one package per customer. Do not forget to use the discount code given in the listing. Shipping will start Wednesday I'm still making up the packages.
OVER HALF ARE SOLD - THIS ONE ISN'T GOING TO LAST VERY LONG. ONLY 17 SETS LEFT

Last edited:

csr67

Order in! I can't miss a Smitty Surprise, even if the last surprise box is still sitting on my bench due to lack of lathe time ! Thanks Smitty!

Imaginethat

Just ordered....can't imagine not buying. Am I being dense or what? Still can't find the discount code, but what I paid, not knowing what is coming, the package will far out do the cost. If there is one left I would like too purchase a second kit.

Smitty, thank you very much

duncsuss

Screen Shot 2015-08-17 at 10.06.47 PM.png

Gus Jr

Discount code.

Thanks for showing me a discount code in an add but that did not show up on my IPad? I just went and double checked again. It must be one of those age things! Gus Jr.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Thanks for showing me a discount code in an add but that did not show up on my IPad? I just went and double checked again. It must be one of those age things! Gus Jr.
The discount code is not in an ad it is in the product listing in the store, I would think you should be able to see that on your ipad.

csr67

That's weird. I ordered from my IPhone earlier, and the code was visible. I just went back and looked at the page with my IPad, and there's no code!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam

That's weird. I ordered from my IPhone earlier, and the code was visible. I just went back and looked at the page with my IPad, and there's no code!
What do you see?

SteveG

I am a little scared...BUT I JUMPED IN WITH BOTH FEET! Reminds me of the words of an old song: "Hey Sug-ah, take a walk on the wild side.":eek:
Well here I am, Smitty, takin' a walk on the wild side. My order is in!!:biggrin:

csr67

I wouldn't have a clue what to do about it and don't have an ipad. My instinct is though that it's a problem with the ipad rather than the listing. I'd almost guess it is rejecting large print.

What do you see?

When I use an Ipad, I can see the package, but the area below that had the shipping code is just blank white. EDIT, that was last night. You may have fixed it, but I'm at work now with no Ipad access to verify.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Notice to Buyers

I have 3 SETS LEFT then there will be an offer of 6 more sets that will be a little cheaper but will have acrylic rather than alumilite blanks.

Buyers may now order a second set if they want.

Last edited:

hcpens

Got mine today, will be spending more time away from the wife, and I have added to my budget (yea right) for the next SURPRISE MONTH.

Smitty, loved the blanks, but my wife got one, snatched it right out of my hands, need to round off the edges, almost cut my finger off.:eek:

Thanks

jsolie

I was supposed to get mine Saturday, the tracking shows delivered, but no package was to be found. :frown: I suspect my mail carrier put the key to the parcel box into the wrong mailbox. Will leave a big note taped to the mailbox tomorrow night so the mail carrier will see it on Monday.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
All are gone - Now 6 more packages will be added and the price lowered to $45 --- the lower price is because I ran out of Alumilite Blanks and needed to substitute Acrylic Blanks instead.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Now only 2 packages left in captivity. The savings on these is about 30%. Don't lose out.
Sale is closed in the store - if you want one of these last two contact me via pm. Something extra has been added.

Last edited:
Top Bottom