Wife didn't go for it

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Yesterday my wife and I decided to go to lunch. I was craving Olive Garden Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks. So we headed out and as we were pulling out Kelly says oh I should check the mail, so I backed up and she checked, and I saw a package. So she ended up driving as I open the box.

We stopped to get gas and I was going to drive the rest of the way. That is when I needed to secure these awesome blanks, and get her to ride in the back seat. She comes back out from 7 11, and sees this. Needless to say my plan didn't work out.

She did say she would fondle my wood while I drove! :eek: I told her no hands off it's mine!

Attachments

• 20170422_112447.jpg
    20170422_112447.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

All right some reason one of the photos is not uploading, it is a picture of the box of blanks being held by a seat belt!

robutacion

All right some reason one of the photos is not uploading, it is a picture of the box of blanks being held by a seat belt!

Hahaha, while I understand your excitement, I should say that playing that game of blanks Royal treatment in the presence of your wife, it will most certainly get you a ticket to the "dog's house"...!:eek::biggrin:

Glad to know the package has arrived safe and sound.

Cheers
George

tomtedesco

Sounds like you have a winner both with the blanks and a great wife. Reading the bottom of your post I have to ask, how do you turn a buffalo wing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom