Pendant blanks sale...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi folks,

It is time for me to clean up a bit, the space all these pendant blanks are taking on my "lolly-shop" shelves.

I have some on sale on my web-store but the majority no one ever saw them so, for all of you pendant makers, I'm offering a fair price on these, you have plenty to choose from, tale your pick.

For those outside Australia, the shipping costs are as follow;

*- 250gr - AU$10.00

*- 500gr - AU$14.00

For every 250gr increments, add AU$4.00

All blanks are numbered so, let me know here or by PM the blanks you want and I will take care of the rest.

Payments to be made to, nyodine@yahoo.com.au (please put your IAP name on the payment description, to make things easier for me, thanks...!)

PS: Some are made with Polyester resin but most I made with Epoxy resin.

Have fun. :biggrin:

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 257
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 244
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 269
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 231
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 250
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pat Keefe

Introducing Pinkie.

there is enough going on in the pendant that any further embellishment is not necessary.

FYI, the background is a little bit of Tasmanian Myrtle Burl for added eye candy for you poor souls over there :wink:

My wife claimed it when it was roughly sanded, shiny was the call, so shiny it is.

Attachments

• Pinkie 01.jpg
    Pinkie 01.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Pinkie 02.jpg
    Pinkie 02.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 255

robutacion

Hahahah, my wife has also claimed every single pendant I made, not that I had intentions to give or sell them to anyone else, she likes surprises like that so, she never knew I was making them...!:wink:

Pretty colour for sure, very well finished as well, well done, mate...!

Let's wait for the next one, huh...?:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Pat Keefe

I was wondering how to display the pendants and thought of this mongrel thing. The base is Broad Leaf Melalucca, stem is Spotted Gum and the branches are Northern Silky Oak, Mandarin, Australian Red Cedar, River Oak, Queensland Black Walnut, Cypress Pine, Kaffir Plum & Tallowwood.

These are all offcuts and scraps of other projects, hence the name Mongrel.

Attachments

• Stand 01.jpg
    Stand 01.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Stand 02.jpg
    Stand 02.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Stand 03.jpg
    Stand 03.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 211

robutacion

Here's one of George's Pendants . . .

So why do you have Georges pendant. That's thievery. Does George know you have it..Does he know it is missing...I'm gonna tell him:biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahh, yes George know about them, they were posted to them some time ago after he ordered them from this thread, who would tell, huh...?:biggrin:

The pendants look all very "funky" and funky is good, as does the stand you built for them, a sort of wood tutty-fruity to match the tutty-fruity from the pendants, nice touch, congrats...!

Cheers
George

gimpy

So why do you have Georges pendant. That's thievery. Does George know you have it..Does he know it is missing...I'm gonna tell him:biggrin::biggrin:

Hahahh, yes George know about them, they were posted to them some time ago after he ordered them from this thread, who would tell, huh...?:biggrin:

The pendants look all very "funky" and funky is good, as does the stand you built for them, a sort of wood tutty-fruity to match the tutty-fruity from the pendants, nice touch, congrats...!

Cheers
George

Yes, I purchased some myself....I got the ones with the banksia pods in them, Have not turned them yet, but soon......

robutacion

Cheers
George

Yes, I purchased some myself....I got the ones with the banksia pods in them, Have not turned them yet, but soon......

Well, you should, I'm also looking forwards to see how they come up.

I was surprised that most of blanks that had something embedded inside are still unsold, some of that are thick enough to make 2 pendants, maybe the pics did show them well.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom