Mr. Anonymous Game #9 @ 24/10/2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi peoples...!

Another week another game, this time I'm going back nearly a couple of years ago and will show you 2 pictures, same blank just in more close up, and I would ask you to identify the wood species, no cuts styles are required, just the name or number of it is suffice...!

015j.jpg016j.jpg

If no correct answer is provided in the next 24 hours, I will show you another couple of pics but this time, with some blanks from this same wood species turned into samples and finished with the normal CA finish, also close ups.

You know the "drill" winner(s) pays for shipping of the prize, that will be blanks from this same wood species...!

As always, have fun, I know I will...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I think I have a good idea of what it is, but I won the last game. I'll refrain from guessing :)

Well, so far no one got even closer..!

As you are aware, I encourage everyone to participate, even to those that won prizes within the 30 days from this game, yes you won the last one, and nothing will stop you from playing and giving your guess(es). If happens that your guess is the correct answer, I will ignore it and will not confirm or deny your guess, I simply let it go and wait for someone else to provided the same guess.

This is one of the reasons why I keep reminding people that, if they think they know the answer but someone else has already mention it, you should post it anyway, this is how multiple prizes are awarded and how I solve the issue of the correct answer being given by someone that will not be able to claim the prize...! capish...???:wink::biggrin:

Lets play...!

Cheers
George

Cmiles1985

excellent! If I was to shoot in the dark, I'd guess on Australian Cork wood. But that's just me, and cork makes me think of happy thoughts like fishing and wine!

robutacion

And the winner is...???

Kinda looks like Coral Tree wood.

Congrats Mr. "smart pens", you got this one right, one more...!!:wink::biggrin:

Enjoy the easy ones my friend, you are going for a ride in a few games from now, and I'm going to enjoy that...!hahahahahah.:)

You are going to receive 12 raw blanks, 4 straight cut, 4 diagonal cut and 4 cross cut, they are very light so, they all fit in a 500gr bag for AU$14.00

Some of these blanks would be ideal for you do stabilized with some colour, as I did with some of my samples, they come out quite good, huh...???

So, this will wrap Mr. A game #9, thank you to all participants, I always appreciate it...!:wink:

PS: Obviously, no one took much notice to my hint on one of my posts where I suggested other to put their own guess even if has been already given, particularly if you know, it is the correct answer, unless I specifically say that, the game has only 1 (one) prize, I'm open to multiple winners in some cases, such as was this game just ended, oh well...!:cool:

Cheers
George

Krash

Thanks George! I sent the shipping payment.
I'll try to put them to good use. A couple of the other ones I won are in a charity auction this weekend. Pay it forward!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom