Mr. Anonymous Game #5 @ 11/9/2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi peoples,

Ok, here we go...!

Any member can have a go at it, and the prize is only 1 (one), and that is, a pack of 5 (five) blanks (value of AU$40.00), each cast with at least 2 colour combinations and 5 combinations in total, made from the same patch as the one shown on the first 2 pics (one of the 5 colours).

The pack selected for this prize, is the number 1 of 7 made recently, this pack will be shown at some distance (object in focus), as soon as I get some guesses.

The question is;

*- What wood is this Resifill (resin filled) made with...???

001.JPG 002.JPG

Conditions as usual;

- One guess per post, only.

- As many post as you wish.

- Winner pays the shipping/freight (AU$10.00) by Paypal to nyodine@yahoo.com.au.

If I forgot anything, I will soon find out huh..???

Good luck

Cheers
George

robutacion

Calophyllum wood

I have heard of Santa Maria over a million times, I'm not religious but, before I left Portugal to Australia, I was living only 25km away from Fatima, and anyone that is of Catholic religion would recognise the name Fatima, the place where Virgin Mary or Santa Maria appeared to those kids, Jacinta and.... forgot the others...!

Anyway you are wrong, and from what I just saw, with your description of red/brown wood you know list, on all these posts, you still ain't right...!:redface:

One would think that, after all this time, my games are mostly if not always, directly or indirectly involved with my own local woods, as that is what I represent so, think of that...!

And you wanted them pretty bad, do you, and you haven't even seen the prize pack unless, hummm.....! are you making all these posts because I said that I would be showing the pic of the prize after a few guesses...??? smart due, aren't you....!!!:wink::biggrin:

OK, here is the promised pic, at some distance, you see enough...!:)

004.JPG

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

Oh, it seems that I got the attentions of some members, didn't I...???:wink::biggrin:

Remember all of you new members, you don't have to know much about what I have as woods, you simple look at the list and even if you never seen or have any idea of the colours of the woods listed, you pick one and post your guess, there are only 81 in there, and a great bunch of them, have already been confirmed as incorrect so, your odds are growing, have a go, you have nothing to lose...!

OK lets see, from post #21 to now, post #30, all incorrect...!:eek::frown:

Cheers
George

scjohnson243

I'll bite! I know NOTHING about wood, all this is new to me, but those blanks are too pretty not to guess... The only hint I see is local australian wood....

It appears to me to be fairly dark wood, so I would shoot a guess as "Silky Oak" or Cypress....

But thats a shot in the dark looking at google and looking.. :) Good luck all, beautiful blanks, I think I'll order a few anyway! :)

Top Bottom