Mr. Anonymous Game #46 @ 15/10/2017

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi peoples,

Geezzz, a month goes fast...!

Anyway, I have something "different" for this game, it has to do with wood identification but this time the wood was used to cast knife blanks a few years back.

The wood was stabilized and then coated with varnish after finished so, the question is this;

There are 3 blanks that I need you to tell me what wood species where used on each blank

Blank (4) 1- ?
Blank (5) 2- ?
Blank (6) 3- ?

Each guess should contain 3 wood names in the order as per above.

Each member can post 3 times.

022 (Small).JPG

023 (Small).JPG

024 (Small).JPG

I would like to remind you all of the new conditions I introduced in game #32 and that is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used for the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

Good luck...!

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Oh..., so close and then so far...!:eek::)

I knew that was one pic/blank that would trick some of you, and I was right.:)

Let's play a little longer...!

Remember that regardless what someone else has posted/said, if you believe you have the correct answer, you should post it, sometimes good things happen to those that do such a thing, capish..?:biggrin:

Cheers
George

robutacion

And the winner is..?

Well, no one else wants to put a guess in so, is better to reveal the winner and that is Dehn0045 once more, congrats Sir, you know your stuff...!

The participation was a little low, I may have scared folks away or I'm losing my Mojo:confused:

Anyway, thank you very much to all that participated, most appreciated...!

The blank that I thought would trick most people was the last one, the PNG Rosewood or Amboyna but I may have made the wrong conclusion, you folks seem to be very clear about it. :)

Until the next game, take care and be good...!

Cheers
George

edicehouse

I was actually busy as all get up last week getting ready for a quick run to Florida, I didn't even notice the contest. Ahh well, I wish myself better luck next time. :)

Top Bottom