Mr. Anonymous Game #36 @ 15/11/2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hello, peoples...!

Today I have a simple question that will test the sharp eye of you guys and gals.

This slab is a few years old since I slabbed it and the tree was "very old", some people love it some others hate it.

The dimensions show on this pic as it was "once" enquired to be shipped to Japan but, that never happened.

So, the question is this;

What wood species is it?

I would like to remind you all of the new conditions I introduced on game #32 and that, is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used on the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

Note: One guess per post and a maximum of 3 guesses sets per member so, pick well...!

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 359

robutacion

OK, lets give you all some hints.

The wood shown is part of a tree trunk.

The tree produces fruit.

The tree species is not native to Australia.

That's enough, folks...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

robutacion

Oh boy, it's amazing how a "little detail" can throw people out so much...!:eek:

No one gave a correct guess yet, some tree species mentioned grow big enough to provided such a slab size but other species, I never seen and I doubt some of the tree species mentioned would grow that big.

I'm trying to think of another "hint" without spilling the beans and the best I can come out at the moment is the amount of time that takes to air-dry these wood...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom