Mr. Anonymous Game #32 @ 14/7/2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi Folks

Here we are again for another game.:wink:

This will entail the same rules and conditions as per the previous game where
giving/awarding the prizes to all winners, was establish as a base value of AU$100.00 for first prize in a form of a gift voucher to be claimed at my web-store within 90 days from prize awarding.

Any changes to be above statement will be advised for everyone's knowledge if required.

The other change that I would like to continue is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used on the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

And now, let's give you all, the game question;

*- From my "timbers list" including old and new wood species included, there is one that allows John's-bread to be made? animals love then also and I don't mind to munch on them either so, what tree is that and what am I talking about?

Note: One guess per post and a maximum of 3 guesses per member so, pick well...!

Good luck...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

I think I got it with Carob tree, but just for fun I'll add the third choice:

31- Palm Tree - cause you can't make bread without your "palms":)

robutacion

I think I got it with Carob tree, but just for fun I'll add the third choice:

31- Palm Tree - cause you can't make bread without your "palms":)

You were quick getting some guesses out however, and there are other trees in my list that from which you can also make that sort of bread, it all depend on which country you are so, that a better look, you may find other possibilities...!
You got it and I'm trying to trick everyone by thinking that carob may not be it.
I'm in troubles, here...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

It was at John's place when I found out about his bread flour origin, or at least the one he likes the most, I was surprised because I didn't really know that some people make bread with that stuff.

Looking/searching a little further, I also found that, I have a few tree species that can produce raw material for flour making and therefore bread making.

Do you believe me...?
Na, I'm just taking the "Mick" out of you, guys...!
Cheers
George

1080Wayne

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Well, I understand that it's possible to make flour from tree bark (especially pine), but George doesn't strike me as the Ewell Gibbons type.

robutacion

But even though you prefer APRICOTS

Not really mate, any fruits with that velvety type skin, it makes my teeth cringe and puts chills down my spine, I love them after piled but not touching the fairy skin.

Peach stone/nut however, is a lot bigger in size than the Apricot so, more flour yield from the peach...!:)

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

And the winner is...?

Well, I made things far too easy, I should have asked the question in a very different way but too late...!

The winner this time is Lewis (stuckinohio) with his second guess on post #3, the answer was indeed the Carob, congrats Lewis.:wink:

Thank you again to all participants, your turn maybe next time, huh?:biggrin:

I believe this would be Lewis first win so, simply follow the requirements explained in the OP, and select away.:)

Thanks guys...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom