Mr. Anonymous Game #31 @ 13/6/2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

And the winner is...?

All the numbers have been accounted for. Now it's up to George to announce the winner!

He`s usually pretty good at keeping us in suspense , Kelly .

Hahahahah, don't you like some "suspense"?

I haven't realised that all possible numbers have been used but our friend Kelly has made sure i would know about it so, have no excuse to not divulge the winner, right? Wrong...!:biggrin:

Just kidding folks, my heart almost went to my mouth when I saw the very first post from Doug (alankulwicki7), I've thought it was all over even before the fun was even starting but, my decision to throw the highest number a lot higher than the correct number, I envisage that I would also throw some of you folks out completely and that did actually worked, allowing the game to last a little longer.

I was also hoping to attract a number of new members after all the answer was a simple guestimated guess that anyone could have a go at (3 times in fact) but that didn't happen so let's aim for the participation of new members for the next games, please...!

Now for the winner, (yes I know, you would be saying by now, "hell George, let's get it over with, shall we?" sure, I will be getting there in a minute.

As I was saying, the correct answer has come through in the middle of the game and interestingly, 2 members have guessed the same correct number, one after the other but, it can only be one winner with such value prize and that person is, Karl (Karl_99) on post # 32 and on his very last guess, congratulation mate, you won yourself some goodies...!:wink::biggrin:

Sorry Wayne, you also were on the right track but, you were not the first correct guess so, next time, huh...?

As always, thank you to all participants, I'm restarting these games a little late but, as someone once said, "better late than ever...!":)

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

Guess 1 - 92
Guess 2 = 93
Guess 3 - 94

BTW .... I see what you did there Wayne. :wink:

All`s fair in love , war , and the battle for George`s Lilly-Pilly , Kelly .

How in the heck did you know about my "war" about the Lilly-Pilly, as the last wood I mention here I was working on last week, its number on my timbers list as #92 and the decision to add another wood at the last moment as the #93 that I already had worked on but I haven't yet been able to identify but that, I added to the list anyway as #93 - Greenish tree wood and make that the correct number to guess, unbelievable guys, are you folks reading my mind or I become too predictable?:laugh:

Cheers
George

1080Wayne

Guess 1 - 92
Guess 2 = 93
Guess 3 - 94

How in the heck did you know about my "war" about the Lilly-Pilly, as the last wood I mention here I was working on last week, its number on my timbers list as #92 and the decision to add another wood at the last moment as the #93 that I already had worked on but I haven't yet been able to identify but that, I added to the list anyway as #93 - Greenish tree wood and make that the correct number to guess, unbelievable guys, are you folks reading my mind or I become too predictable?:laugh:

Cheers
George

Not predictable George , but we have learned a bit about the way you think . You make it fun to keep coming back . I`m probably more addicted to your stories and contests than I am to turning pens .

robutacion

Guess 1 - 92
Guess 2 = 93
Guess 3 - 94

Cheers
George

Not predictable George , but we have learned a bit about the way you think . You make it fun to keep coming back . I`m probably more addicted to your stories and contests than I am to turning pens .

Wow, most appreciated for your comments...!:biggrin:

At least that way most of you know what to expect from me, huh...? sort of?

Cheers
George

robutacion

At least that way most of you know what to expect from me, huh...? sort of?

Cheers
George

.... sort of. :cool:

Yeah Kelly, that's what I thought you would say, however, I love to throw an 180 twist on things every so often, the problem is that I never know which direction it will come from so, it can be 180, 230, 90 and very so often a 360 where things are staring in our faces but we can't see it, I like those bits...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Top Bottom