Mr. Anonymous Game #31 @ 13/6/2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi all IAP members and games participants..!

Now that I have managed to catch up with some of the work I couldn't do while sick and the extra work I gave to myself by chasing this mountain of new and old woods from the new firewood processing plant I discovered no to long ago, I'm ready to resume my regular games sponsored by Mr. Anonymous.

With that said, I would like to offer a new way of giving/awarding the prizes to all winners, and establish a base value of AU$100.00 for first prize in a form of a gift voucher to be claimed at my web-store within 90 days from prize awarding.

Any changes to be above statement will be advised for everyone's knowledge if required.

The other change that I would like to implement is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used on the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!:biggrin:

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

And now, let's give you all the game question;

What is the number of woods species that I have updated today on my "timber's list" not yet distributed/shown online ?

The answer is between 82 and 115 total wood species

Note: One guess per post and a maximum of 3 guesses per member so, pick well...!

Good luck...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:
Top Bottom