Mr. Anonymous Game #30 @ 7/12/2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

1. Coconut palm
2. Coconut palm heartwood
3. Coconut palm seeds
4. Coconut fibre

You are definitely working hard on winning the prize, huh...???

Well, I don't blame you and would be the first time for you so, double bonus there but, you need to look into names these products are sold to, in Australia.

If you know what each part is, the rest would be easy but, and from what I see from your answers, you have not yet made your mind on what each material is and some of your guesses are incorrect.

There has been also other members that mentioned the Palm heartwood or body, that would be incorrect, Palm tree as no heartwood or sapwood, it has a skin that can be called bark, the inside is all of the same material that looks quite different than any of the materials used in the blanks of mine.

I see your frustration but, I can go any further, what I said here, may be sufficient to other members to work it out so, the hints are for anyone that reads this thread/post.

Cheers
George

robutacion

1. Cocos nucifera
2. Choir
3. Husk
4. Coco liner

Because you are new to these games, I would like to bring your attention to what I write on my posts, by doing so, you will follow more closely the latest hints and any guesses that I dismiss.

For example, I have already confirmed that, the correct Palm tree species, is indeed the Coconut Palm tree so, no point is giving other names.

I have also dismissed anything to do with the material inside the trunk, that some call heartwood and many other names so, none of the blanks were made with the Palm tree itself but rather from something these particular type trees, produce, capish...???:wink::biggrin:

I'm surprised that some of you haven't worked it out, yet. It all will make sense when the true/correct answers are revealed.:)

Cheers
George

robutacion

1. Coconut palm
2. Copra
3. Coconut fronds (leaves)
4. Husk (coir)

No mate, there are no Palm leafs on those blanks, sorry...!

Please remember that, I'm looking for the correct names these products are found in many stores, I would expect the same products to be available pretty much everywhere, gardeners sure use them, alot...!:)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom