Mr. Anonymous Game #23 @ 18/04/2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

The shipping is expensive, but the bowl blank is worth way more than that to me. Partially because of the beauty of it, and partially because of the story behind where you got it and partially because it was hand picked for me by someone I consider to be a mentor.

I am very grateful. Thanks is not enough.

Hahahah Mitch, I did not mention the shipping costs to make you feel you had to justify why you paid such costs, not at all my friend, my intention was to make anyone else that would consider to ask me to supply a blank like that, to consider the shipping cost alone, and unless the wood has some significance to them, the procedure would be a fairly expensive one, I wish that I could change that but, I can't...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi folks,

I would like to ask that, all of the winners that received their prizes to post it here.

We have already a few of the winners that did do just that but, there "may" be one winner that will be missing his parcel, why...??? because I have been notified that, someone received 2 parcels of the same wood so, 2 things could have happened, either I send double to this person but, everyone else also got theirs or, I missed one of the winners...!

Either way, everything will be corrected so, at this point I just want to let those that are still waiting for their prize that, one of them could possibly be the one that is missing...!

I will cross all the ones that have already confirmed, and will see where it will take us...!

*- Sprung
*- edohmann
*- Skewer
*- wyone
*- 1080Wayne
*- Krash
*- lyonsacc
*- southernclay

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

Well, is only one member that hasn't received his blanks so, lets give it a few extra days and see what happens, by Wednesday next week, if this situation hasn't change, I will then request that the member received double parcels to sent it to the correct member/winner...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom