Mr. Anonymous Game #22 @ 4/04/2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Are you making a special pen for Mrs. Anonymous to give as a gift?

(I'm grasping now!)

Hahahahah Kelly, how long is a piece of string...???:eek::wink::biggrin:

Great suggestion but, that is not the case...!:frown::eek:

The connection to Mrs. Anonymous is plausible and fair, though...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
For Mr. Anonymous' daughter?

I'm glad you and Edgar are having fun. I'm running out of ideas. :cool:

You're all around it - You haven't tried Mr. A's neighbor yet :wink:

Be sure to read all of George's posts carefully - thar's hints in them thar hills.

Krash

For Mr. Anonymous' daughter?

I'm glad you and Edgar are having fun. I'm running out of ideas. :cool:

You're all around it - You haven't tried Mr. A's neighbor yet :wink:

Be sure to read all of George's posts carefully - thar's hints in them thar hills.

Ha ha ha ! :biggrin:

Sheesh. :rolleyes:

OK .... here I go .... close my eyes ... take aim at nothing ... FIRE!

A pen for Mr. Anonymous to give to Mrs. Anonymous that matches her nails/shoes/dress?

(stop laughing Edgar!):frown:

Krash

And ... way off topic or and hints ... it really looks like he was going for the southern cross on the Aussie flag.

Attachments

• AU-flag.bmp
    125.7 KB · Views: 165

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
And ... way off topic or and hints ... it really looks like he was going for the southern cross on the Aussie flag.

I'm still not sure what he intended to accomplish with that pen, your idea might have merit.

The question is - WHY was he doing it???

I don't think anyone has it yet

Krash

To get his rather bland illuminous powder to mix with his colored resin without losing its glow so it looked as vibrant during the day as in the dark.

Maybe??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
This is almost as much fun as the BASH puzzle contests.
You guys are gonna kick yourselves when you realize how simple this one is. :)

Remember this big clue from the puzzle contest -- "sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight". :wink:

Krash

Marissa picked out the material for a special pen for Mrs. Anonymous.

(That would match her dress/shoes/ensemble/accessories)

Last edited:

Karl_99

It was to be for a special pen that Mr. Anonymous commissioned from George when he donated the initial funds to sponsor the games.

George was not able to make it work and then used a special blank that Merissa helped pick out.

fitty

create a unique cast blank with 3 materials that he never did before.

Edited to add the period at the end.

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I believe that some of you are getting very close, but I think you are still missing one very important dot.....

Karl_99

The purpose was to try something he thought about, but had not tried before for the pen that Mr. A commissioned.

1080Wayne

His purpose was to create a unique , one of a kind , pen to serve as a heart felt THANK YOU to Mr A for his generosity for helping Marissa , said pen to go to Mr A`s wife .

Last edited:

robutacion

Well, well, well, that's the first time I got an "assistant" on any of these games and, I'm having lots of fun seating back and watch Edgar (edohmann) run the show, without any difficulty, well done Edgar...!

I have promised last game that this one would be "interesting" and maybe not as easy as so many other and in reality, I was correct on both counts, just a little surprised by the difficulty that mr. Kelly, has been having to figure it out, him and Edgar have been the 2 most consistent members to figure out questions that were related to thread/posts that I have on IAP.

Interestingly but not surprisingly, Edgar took a little while but, after I gave a crucial clue, we went straight to it and even though, we have not communicated with each other in either PM, email or other, he knows that I expect as the answer, and I know that he know the answer so, I'm following with most interest.

If anyone was expecting me to have intervene before, with some suggestions, wait no more, I'm not giving any appart from the fact that, if in the next 24 hours, no one gives the the answer I expect, I will award the prize to the best guess I had so far, and there are a couple.

In the mean time, and if Edgar is up to it, I will continue to seat back while he continue to make the comments based on the guesses people provided.

Funny that, I had the idea to use this subject for one of these games, a couple of games ago, sometimes I have an idea of what I will do for the next game, days before I post it and other times, I have no idea what I will do, right to the last moment, when I open a new game thread and look at the empty page for clues, not that I'm running out of subjects, by the contrary, I could be here doing these for the next 10 years but, what I'm trying to say is that, I can never know or be sure of what will happen on each of these games, regardless is was planed or totally spontaneous...!:wink:

Cheers
George

vakmere

While attempting to teleport a Bic pen to a second pod a fly got in the chamber and their molecules blended. It became Brundlepen....

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Thanks George - this one is fun for sure.

Like George said, a few of you are very close and almost dancing all around it, but your focus is too narrow. You're still missing that big dot that you need to connect.

Krash

I'm about to give up on this one. Searched WAY too much and still can't find anything.

Is it a scented pen for Mr. A to give to someone?

Krash

Since we are almost finished with these Mr. A games, maybe George was making a special pen to give as a prize for the last one.

:confused:

Top Bottom