Mr. Anonymous Game #10 @ 30/10/2014

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Krash

Holly oak and peppercorn are two good answers for the "allergic reaction" clue.

But maybe it is Holly oak since George gave us a "fair" clue and oak is a fair-colored wood.

It is fun trying to decipher George's clues though! :confused::biggrin:

SteveJ

Guess we have to wait to see if either of those are correct since they were guessed after his last update.

I think George should be sitting at his computer and responding to every post as soon as we post them....

Of course then he wouldn't get any blanks cut!

Krash

Guess we have to wait to see if either of those are correct since they were guessed after his last update.

I think George should be sitting at his computer and responding to every post as soon as we post them....

So you think George should be at our beck and call? :eek:

I am thinking the ONLY person who George allows to have him at their beck and call is Merissa. :biggrin:

No, George is enjoying our fretting too much to let us off the hook once he has set the bait. Give him his due and allow him to sit back and have a laugh at our expense for just a little while longer!! :wink:

In the mean time, post some more guesses ..... :confused:

robutacion

=Guess we have to wait to see if either of those are correct since they were guessed after his last update.

Absolutely but then, I wouldn't have any time left to created all the "goodies" that and the fact that I'm awake when you guys are a sleep and vice versa, that can also help the situation, huh...???:wink::biggrin:

By Kelly is right, I like to see how you guys get around with my clues and work it all out, after all, I'm allowed to have some fun also, don't I...???:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

And the winner is...???

One last guess... Kind of looks like #57 Australian Peppercorn Tree Burl that you were selling as knife handles???
Jeff

Congratulation Jeff, Peppercorn tree burl, was the correct answer...!

The clue on the "allergy" reaction from part of the tree species name, is off-course, the sneezing from the Pepper, I though that would be too obvious but obviously, not...!:)

Well, you got it mate so, Paypal me the AU$14.00 for a 500gr parcel size where I will put together 8 blanks for you, unless you have some preferences in the wood species...!

Thank you to everyone that participated, most appreciated...!

These burl slices will be listed on my web-store very soon so, if any of you is interested, you can always contact me before I list them and I will get you one...!

Well, game #10 is pretty much wrapped up, will see what the next will be about...!:confused::eek::biggrin:

Thank you,
Cheers
George

Skeleton2014

PP sent! Thanks, Jorge (and Mr. A)... Finally, some things going right... Just had spine surgery a couple days ago (cervical dissection/with fusion @C5-C6) so haven't been feeling so hot. Day before surgery, AT&T cancels my order for the new iPhone 6 Plus that I've been waiting for since 09/21 (still using a 3s so the kids could get the latest and greatest). They couldn't tell me exactly why they cancelled it. Spent some time this afternoon ordering directly from Apple and even though everyone told me it couldn't be done, was able to walk out of our local store with a new 6 Plus!!! Now, to top it all off, winning game #10 well, I'm ecstatic!! Just need to recuperate and get back in the shop.
Thanks again, Jorge and Mr. Anonymous!!!
Jeff

robutacion

PP sent! Thanks, Jorge (and Mr. A)... Finally, some things going right... Just had spine surgery a couple days ago (cervical dissection/with fusion @C5-C6) so haven't been feeling so hot. Day before surgery, AT&T cancels my order for the new iPhone 6 Plus that I've been waiting for since 09/21 (still using a 3s so the kids could get the latest and greatest). They couldn't tell me exactly why they cancelled it. Spent some time this afternoon ordering directly from Apple and even though everyone told me it couldn't be done, was able to walk out of our local store with a new 6 Plus!!! Now, to top it all off, winning game #10 well, I'm ecstatic!! Just need to recuperate and get back in the shop.
Thanks again, Jorge and Mr. Anonymous!!!
Jeff

You are most welcome mate...!

First of all, I wish that your recovery goes quick and well, the way I see these type surgeries, doctors normally only decided to go that route when, the patient is young, strong, has fixable problems as has high percentage of full or close enough recovery so, the odds are in your favor, just allow your body to recover, and you will be as good as new...!

Secondly, congratulations on this win, you have tried quite hard a few times in recent games, was only a matter of time before you would get it right, I'm glad that, this happened when you were a little down, I hope the prize/blanks will be a good motivation, to get you up and going, on that workshop of yours...!

PS: Congrats also for your perseverance and results, with the iPhone 6 Plus issue, that shows that, there are no impossibles, just some things offer a greater degree of difficulty, huh...???:wink::biggrin:

Best of luck...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom