Maybe of interest to you...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

George, If you wish to supply the blanks, I will supply the sweat in turning them. I have done 4 dual barrel pens with your blanks, all with embellishments and turned them with a simple gouge. Proud and pleased if you choose me. Love to do a brother a favor.

Oh boy Brian, you need to read past my first post, you are 16 months too late mate...!

But don't despair, if you are looking for a challenge I can give you one, you may regret to have asked but hey, give the man what he wants...!:wink::biggrin:

Let me think of something, there is, one of my creations for you to play with...!

I will let you know when ready, promise:)...!

Cheers
George

bpgoldo

George, I just realized that....I responded to the post as it had risen to the top of my page. Oops, well I meant every good word I said. Just posted another of my Banksia pens in the "show your pens" section. "Shaman Faces". It LOOKS like a face. Sold in a nano-second!

robutacion

George, I just realized that....I responded to the post as it had risen to the top of my page. Oops, well I meant every good word I said. Just posted another of my Banksia pens in the "show your pens" section. "Shaman Faces". It LOOKS like a face. Sold in a nano-second!

I saw the Shaman Faces pen you made amazing stuff and you know, I'm glad you made that post and express your interest to a challenge, you are someone that I would love to see handling one of my challenges and wait no more, I have one just right for you...!

This is going to be fun.

Did you say that you can handle any sort of blank material made by me...? I hope you did because if you didn't, you are going to have some surprises..!:eek::wink::biggrin:

I will get the stuff ready and send it to you, very soon...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom