Just got my 2nd truffle fix

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

I just got my 2nd truffle fix from George and they look great. Get those truffle hounds out looking for more George.

They are simply beautiful to turn and everyone loves them...

Mike B

Attachments

• truffle Pen 1.jpg
    truffle Pen 1.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Super job on the pen - looks great. I got my truffle blanks from George last week & I'm chomping at the bit to give them a try, but it might have to wait until after Christmas.

robutacion

Super job on the pen - looks great. I got my truffle blanks from George last week & I'm chomping at the bit to give them a try, but it might have to wait until after Christmas.

Wow, great job you done with that Truffle blank...!

Yes, I'm not surprised with your reaction to these blanks, I'm sure everyone else that got some, will think the same, I have also no doubt that, they will sell very well and be a great candidate for high end kits, providing a great profit as a return.

I can not promise what I don't have so, what I can say is that, I've got another 2 boxes (28kg) recently, and I may be able to get a dozen or so full size blanks out of it, from the box I received before, I cut about 10 full size and some good shorts, not all are exhibition grade but some are, not many...!

I will not accept orders so, anyone that wants some, will have to wait until I decided to had enough ready and put another add in here. I'm not offering them on my eBay store due to limited supply however, I'm keeping all the raw stuff for my friends here on IAP.

One thing that I need to make known is that, the limitless of the Truffle full size pen blanks, has a very different story with the Truffle pieces that I use on my Resifills. Those I have many hundreds of pieces, most already stabilised in either clear, blue or red so prevent any further damage from the nasty "borers" the Truffle has and that is eaten at a very fast rate, nothing has worked to killed them or control they eating apart from the full process of stabilisation, the cooking and the hardening of the Juice, takes care of them, no problem...!

So, I have had Truffle Resifills for some time on my eBay store here

There are 5 main batches of different colours, from 25% to 50% to 75% Truffle in them the rest is coloured Polyester (PR) 2 colours + the colour dye on the stabilization process...!

These offer great effects and if the Truffle is what you are after, there are many blanks in there that are almost 90% exhibition grade Truffle that, and in this case, has been stabilized, not a necessity but an added bonus.

I'm excited about seeing other pens made with these Truffle blanks, either raw or as Resifills...!

Will see, if I can get another raw Truffle add, soon...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom