If you are a new IAP member, win prizes in these games...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi peoples,

This thread was especially written to call the attention to all new IAP members that, I'm providing some regular (about once a week) games, where you can win lots of Aussie (Australian) pen blanks of all types, from raw wood, stabilized, Resifills (casts), burl, etc.

I have offered many of these games but, I was made to realise that, some of my questions were a little too difficult to new members, that aren't yet familiar with my 80+ wood species from my local area, all the blanks I made (cast/stabilize), the stories I write about getting many of those woods and many other stuff that I'm always coming up with...!

Since June this year (2014), I was fortunate to get an IAP member, commonly known as Mr. Anonymous that, has offered sponsorship for all the prizes/blanks awarded in these games, for a period of approximately of 2 years, this represents a prize value of just over $50 per game, regardless if is a single prize or a numbers of prizes (multiple winners...!), you will only be asked to pay the shipping costs...!:)

The Mr. Anonymous Game #4 @ 31/8/2014, that is on at the moment, it only has 1 new member participating and I would like to extend this opportunity to ALL the new members, allowing many of you to get awarded with great blanks.

Your participation would be most welcome and appreciated, I'm in the drivers seat making sure the games are a reality but, Mr. Anonymous would be also, I'm sure, most pleased with your contribution and participation to what these games represent...!

Please, have a look in here and keep in mind that, every week I will put together a new game, it may offer different degrees of difficulty depending upon your experience with penturning and my "stuff" however, there will be games to cater all levels of experience and knowledge, regardless if you are new to IAP or not...!

Thank you in advance...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Krash

Come on fellow newbies!

Hazzard a guess and you may just win some mindblowing blanks from George's Bits of Timber. Guess early and often!! :biggrin:

Top Bottom