IAP gets 50% of sales...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi folks,

I had someone giving me a small slab (platter blank) of figured Jarrah, in exchange for a burl bowl blank I turned recently. I have also some Yellow Box Gum burl that I purchased to make some e-cig blanks with.

The Jarrah small slab was cut into pen blanks but, I left them in the full slab length (about 10") while the Yellow Box are mostly shorts of 3" and over, only a few are full pen blanks length at 130mm.

There are also some shorts that I cut from a semi-turned bowl type that, I'm not sure of the species but, it may be a small Jarrah burl or, something else close enough and very dense. It was mostly round with just a bit of hollowing, the blank was about 5" round so, I got a dozen short blanks out of it, only.

OK, the idea is to donate 50% of the sales to IAP

*- The shipping to anywhere, is included in the price...! (just over 500gr.)

*- I'm asking US$20.00 for each pack, as show in the pic below...!

*- I have 11 packs I can put together...! (note that, I corrected the number of available packs from 13 to 11 as I have only 33 long piece/blanks, sorry about that...)

*- One (1) pack per person, please...!

PS: Blanks in the pics were lightly sprayed with water just prior to taking the pics...!

Please, let me know if you are interested, in this thread, first come first served, sorry...!

Paypal to, nyodine@yahoo.com.au and don't forget to put your IAP name on the payment description, please...!

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I'll take a box, please. $20.00 USD is on its way.

Thanks a lot, George

Last edited:

robutacion

I'll take the last one if still available.

It's yours mate, all requests were made through this email as I requested so, all 11 names are registered in the thread.

There are 3 packs that have not been paid for so, I would appreciate payment so that I can finalise the shipping and the IAP donation as promised...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

OK peoples, all 11 parcels/packs have been posted and on their way...!:wink:

Is time to make my promise "good" and send the 50% donation, on behalf of the 11 paying members.

That's a very simple calculation 11 packs @ x $20 = $220 :2 = US$110.00 :biggrin:

I'm sure, Jeff will put it to good use...!:)

Thank you kindly, to all that accepted to participate on this sale/donation..!

I hope also that, those receiving the blanks can show us all some pens done with them, that would be most appreciated...!

Cheers
George

magpens

Got my pack of wood today ... 7 days from Oz to BC ... exceptionally good I'd say !

Thanks very much, George !

Last edited:
Top Bottom