Huon pine box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi George

I thought you might like to see a piece of the huon pine that I bought from you 2 years ago (I think)

I have finished this box today and the design is loosely based on a traditional Japanese tea box which has an inner lid to help keep the tea fresh.

Redheart & huon pine burr/burl

hope you like it

Attachments

• IMG_9389.JPG
    IMG_9389.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_9390.JPG
    IMG_9390.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_9395.JPG
    IMG_9395.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_9396.JPG
    IMG_9396.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 265
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi George

I thought you might like to see a piece of the huon pine that I bought from you 2 years ago (I think)

I have finished this box today and the design is loosely based on a traditional Japanese tea box which has an inner lid to help keep the tea fresh.

Redheart & huon pine burr/burl

hope you like it

Hi George,

That was a nice chunk of that wood that I've got that time and everyone that got some from me, would like to buy more but, I ain't got any, it all went pretty fast.

I couldn't remember if you had already used all the pieces I sold you, I recall you asking for some pieces with some great figure and that was exactly what I cut for you, they were the very first blanks I cut from that chunk and I knew, they were of quality, seeing your piece now finished, that confirms it.

As for you imagination with wood mixings and craftsmanship, there ain't more to say, you are good...!:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom