How to buy blanks from me, and what is on sale at the moment...! - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > IAP Marketplace > Vendor Forums > George's Bits of Timber
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Thumbs up How to buy blanks from me, and what is on sale at the moment...!

Hi peoples,

Every so often, I see members asking how to find my add's and how to buy blanks from me...!

Even though, my eBay store address is on my signature, some people aren't sure how to find the items/blanks I have for sale on IAP.

In some way, I can see why it can be confusing for someone that, is still finding their way around IAP and not so familiar with the Vendor's Forums.

Another aspect that will add to the confusion, is the way I sometimes list blanks for sale inside of threads previously open on the subject but not directly offering a sale or as an ADD. This is to avoid having/making too many threads, on my Vendor Forum page...!

So, I though is organize the my space on IAP a little better and less confusing, after all, is always room for improvement, right...???

This thread will be put as "sticky" on my Vendor Forum and from there, I guide people to the locations to where the blanks are offered for sale (direct link) so hopefully, everyone will have a easy task to have a look, what I have on sale any any given time.

The "how to buy question", is clearly stated on each one of those add's so, that should take care of that...!

As for the other way to buy blanks from me, there is, using my eBay store, the only thing you need to do is to click on my eBay store page here and look on the left bar for the type blanks you are after, the rest is all specified on the actual listings.

You can also, request a direct order of an item listed on my eBay store, if by the time I see your request, that item is still available on my eBay store, I will remove its listing/picture and invoice you through the IAP PM system, giving you a 10% discount of the blanks value only. If you decided to buy through eBay, the listed prices and conditions are the ones that apply...!

Below, is a list of all threads with items/blanks on sale

These threads will be removed as soon as the sale closes but, they will still be present at my normal vendors Forum space...!

*- It could be free to you...! Pen Blanks SALES.

*- PNG Rosewood burl pen blanks, expressions of interest...! Now on sale inside.

*- New "glow in the dark" Dwarf Banksia pod Resifills...!

*- New "glow in the dark" Dwarf Banksia pod Resifills...!

*- SALE - Old Willow blanks, with a difference -2...!

I hope this helps a little to everyone, including myself...!

Cheers
George

Email: nyodine@yahoo.com.au

Web-Store: https://www.georges-bits-of-timber.com/

Last edited by robutacion; 04-16-2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: updating sales threads
robutacion is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 07-24-2014, 07:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Photos: 4

Default Update on the conditions set on previous post...!

Hi peoples,

Circumstances have changed and with it, the set up I had to sell my items...!

The eBay store, is becoming far too expensive for someone small like me, to sell in there so, the number of listed items there has already reduced to 1/4 since late last year and before 2014 ends, there will be only a hand full of selected items offered in there, while all the main bulk of my sales, will be channelled to my new web-store http://www.georges-bits-of-timber.com/

I will continue to introduce and announce many of the new blanks or specials, through IAP where, discount codes may or may not be offered for those sales but, the sales will all happen on the new web-store...!

In the end of the day, is not a great deal of changes, the new web-store is set-up to make all transactions as easy and it can be so, you will have no problems...!

Thank you...!

Cheers
George

Email: nyodine@yahoo.com.au

Web-Store: https://www.georges-bits-of-timber.com/

Last edited by robutacion; 07-24-2014 at 07:52 AM.
robutacion is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 08-17-2017, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Red Ironbark would have been my guess George but knowing absolutely nothing about trees in general & even less about Australian I am probably completely wrong

Yeah, I see that you used the wrong thread to post this message but that is OK, no big problem, people will see that is wasa mistake...!

Cheers
George

Last edited by robutacion; 08-18-2017 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Add text
martin pearson is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads